2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
I think my submission did not work either; was entered as same picks as race before? Not complaining just confused :)

For Texas I am picking Harvick, Kurt Busch and Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Perhaps confirm my picks are on official pick form (now) for Race 7, thanks 👍

I think my submission did not work either; was entered as same picks as race before? Not complaining just confused :)

It wasn't the same as the week before, when you had 2/20/48. However, it appears as if I made an error when copying your round 6 picks over to my standings sheet.***

I'm guessing I got the lines crossed here:
lE12nCA.png

I scored you for 18/24/48 when you actually picked 18/24/88, right? It's weird though, since I didn't dock you a CP for picking Johnson in back-to-back weeks. I deduct CPs when copying drivers over from the entry form to the standings sheet, so I should have docked you a CP at that time for having the #48 car in back-to-back weeks. That makes me think I might have copied your picks over correctly, but accidentally pasted Johnson's name and score in your third block in place of your Earnhardt pick.

Either way, you received an extra 2 points by getting scored for the #48 car instead of the #88 car. If you want to keep those 2 extra points, I'll deduct the CP you should have been charged in next week's standings.

If you would rather get scored for the 88 car that you actually picked, you will lose those 2 extra points, but keep your CP. You'll also need to change this week's picks, unless you want to spend that CP on the #88 car this week.

***Please keep in mind that I am doing all of this manually, and sorting through 37 entries per week (plus several duplicates). I am certain that I am going to make mistakes, and I am depending on everyone's help to hopefully correct any discrepencies as quickly as possible!

For Texas I am picking Harvick, Kurt Busch and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Perhaps confirm my picks are on official pick form (now) for Race 7, thanks 👍
This is what is showing on the pick form for this week:

vjdzMWg.png

Last edited:
"If you would rather get scored for the 88 car that you actually picked, you will lose those 2 extra points, but keep your CP. You'll also need to change this week's picks, unless you want to spend that CP on the #88 car this week."

This please and I will use cp for Dale Jr.

And thank you for all your work

"If you would rather get scored for the 88 car that you actually picked, you will lose those 2 extra points, but keep your CP. You'll also need to change this week's picks, unless you want to spend that CP on the #88 car this week."

This please and I will use cp for Dale Jr.

I'll update the standings soon. You'll have 2 less points, but keep your CP.

EDIT - DONE.

And thank you for all your work
No problem! I'm really enjoying doing this each week. The number of players is way higher than I thought we would get, and that is making it take longer than I had anticipated, but I don't mind doing it at all. In fact, I'm thinking about upping the prize for the winner. :)

Last edited:
It doesn't seem to matter who I pick for the most part, so pre-qualifying picks:

#18 Kyle Busch
#20 Matt Kenseth
#88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.

#4 Kevin Harvick.
#22 Joey Logano. #27 Paul Menard.
#48 Jimmie Johnson.

Swapping out Logano for Menard. It's either going to be a genius move or I'm going to be burned horribly. :lol:

Last edited:
I was pretty surprised about going up 6 spots last race.

16, 20, 99 by the way. I'm going with relatively traditional picks.

Swapping out Logano for Menard. It's either going to be a genius move or I'm going to be burned horribly. :lol:

:banghead: :lol:

To b fair though, it was the #4 & #48 who screwed me this week not Menard. Still a win would have been nice. :indiff:

Last edited:
Forgot who I picked but pretty sure it was the 88 and the 4. I don't want to know.

7th, 8th, 15th. Not great, but with Harvick, Jimmie, and Junior having terrible days it looks like my luck wasn't that bad.

6th, 10th, 42nd

Harvick is obviously being used as a test mule and its killing me. How do you blow an engine on lap 10

Last edited:
7th, 8th, 15th. Not great, but with Harvick, Jimmie, and Junior having terrible days it looks like my luck wasn't that bad.
I feel certain that you're going to grab the point lead by a very large margin.

Back