2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
So much for Hamlin's promise. Should have kept my original pick of Kenseth. Even more upset that a Jimmie Johnson pick didnt get me a win

2nd, 12th, 19th

Round 6 Results:

5ZgZiRE.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

The lone new entrant, JMoney689, started with 200 points, the sum of the fewest points earned in each of the first 4 rounds (152), plus half of his points from last week (48).

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 6 was won by Niop.

No one received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Kurt Busch. Don't feel bad, even Kurt Busch didn't think he had a chance to win this week.

Six players received 2 bonus points each for selecting pole winner Kyle Busch before qualifying.

Six Consecutive Picks were spent this week (MustangRyan, Spacegoat, The Bman, Seabass, TheBook, Dolph Drago).

UKFan758 was docked 10 points each for selecting two drivers in consecutive weeks, with no CP available.

Eight players did not submit picks this week (Vetteman24***, Furinkazen, Kevin Urea, randallio, gingerninja1313, LorenzoEspresso, pisaacs, and Adam46). All were docked 10 points per driver, if no CP was available.
***Vetteman's picks were entered 50 minutes after engines were started on race day, and were not scored.

No one picked any driver that finished 1st, 5th, 8th, 10th, or 11th (Kurt Busch, Ambrose, Almirola, Menard, Allmendinger).

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

EDIT - Updated to reflect BlacqueJacques's correct picks of 18/24/88, instead of 18/24/48.

Last edited:
Im saving the big guns for the big boy race after Texas. I've decided its easier to pick those types of races so I save the best drivers for them. If I use Harvick or Kenseth now, I wont have them available for next week. Now if they're crazy fast in practice that may change.

Back