2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
3rd :dopey:, 7th :), 43rd :banghead:

I might pick up some spots if enough people picked Harvick along with Jr. I swear I seem to bring Jr. bad luck though. He races top 3 any week I don't pick him and has an issue whenever I do take him.

Round 7 Results:

tjtZxv4.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

The lone new entrant, JakobNascar88, started with 226 points, the sum of the fewest points earned (not counting penalties) in each of the first 6 rounds.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 7 was won by Niop and Carbonox.

BKGlover received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Joey Logano.

FireEmblem10 received 2 bonus points for selecting pole winner Tony Stewart before qualifying.

Four Consecutive Picks were spent this week (MustangRyan, TheBook, BlacqueJacques, and tbwhhs).

Vetteman24 was docked 10 points for selecting #4 in consecutive weeks, with no CP available.

RedPartyHat was docked 10 points for selecting #48 in consecutive weeks, with no CP available.

UKFan758 was docked 10 points each for selecting two drivers (#4, #48) in consecutive weeks, with no CP available.

Four players did not submit picks this week (Kevin Urea, randallio, pisaacs, and JMoney689). All were docked 10 points per driver, if no CP was available.

gingerninja1313, LorenzoEspresso, and Adam46 were removed from the standings after being inactive for three consecutive weeks.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

Were @BlacqueJacques 's picks this week the absolute worst ever?
They might be the most unlucky picks ever, considering all three guys had already won a race this year, and were driving Hendrick-powered Chevys.

On scoring alone, UKFan758 only scored 3 points this week, though he lost 20 points on penalties.

Gained 5 spots and now fully recovered from the disaster that was California.

Still chasing that elusive first win, however.

And my slide down the standings continues.

Anyhoo, picks submitted.
#18 Kyle Busch.
#24 Jeff Gordon.
#88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.

I'm done with Harvick nothing but bad luck and I'm even not counting the CP penalty. That just is the straw that has broke the camels back

Back