2014 GTP 24 HEURES DU MANS [13:00 UTC 12 JULY]

• Thread starter AJ
  • 756 comments
So, I don't race online. I'm noticing the cars damaged by flashing red indicators. Some more than others. Here's my questions

1) does it effect performance ?

2) cars exteriors don't look damaged, is it mechanical damage?

3) does it auto fix or do you have to pit to fix it?
1. Yes
2. Visible damage is off to reduce lag
3. You must pit

However there is a glitch that in watch race mode, the damage indicators do not go away, even after pitting.

we are suffering technical difficulties and will be back on the skype shortly

Well the time had to come when my internet dropped out during a 24hr race and that day is today :(

That makes 57 uninterrupted hours (with GHH & FRT) over 2 and a bit races. Pretty good effort but bloody inconvenient to have it drop at this stage 👎

Nothing to do but get back at it!

Things are fubar. Nail 27 DCd over 30 minutes ago and miata jumped in for me. I assure you that I am drinking an adult beverage in Tennessee....not... Blasting down the mulsanne. Might be time for a fix. I have rebooted everything insight but...

Is it just me, or is there some names that weren't there earlier?

Is it just me, or is there some names that weren't there earlier?
Some people are local so their name stays the same as they are physically switching drivers, some are network switching, exiting room and the next driver rejoins
el-png.184270

Some people are local so their name stays the same as they are physically switching drivers, some are network switching, exiting room and the next driver rejoins
el-png.184270

Didn't even know that was possible, how does that work?

Running the room in practice mode allows people in/out, and pics of start/end of stint for timing

Interesting to know. I've avoided doing 24 hour races purely because of not having anyone near me to do driver changes, but now I might be interested in participating in them knowing I can do it via Network.

Well my weekend is crazy. Get up at 6:55 MDT and race 3 hours. Then I went t and golfed 18 holes, took an amazing nap from 5-7 MDT must race at 10:10PM MDT for 3 mores hours. Rest for a few then sprint the last 3 hours of the race.

Back