2014 GTP European Bathurst 1000 [POSTPONED]Finished 

• Thread starter aboe
  • 86 comments
Hi Rasta :)

Glad that you're interested in signing up.

Please have a good read of the OP - including Rules etc (these are always being updated so check back for updates) - to make sure this race is suitable for you.
It will be a long race of 161 uninterrupted laps (if we're lucky with lag etc) so make sure you understand this - it's not a team event with driver changes, it's an individual event, ok?

If, after reading the OP, you're still interested, please reply with the following info:

GTP
PSN
Constructor Name
Body Colour
Wheel Colour
Car #

Look forward to seeing you on the track, friend :D

Last edited:
Yeah i read all rules and i send all information about me and car ;)

Great stuff! Added 👍

Also, if you'd like to include a Constructor Photo for me to add to your driver card then please post it up here on the forum so that I can use it. Otherwise, I will just use your GTPlanet pic :)

Are there picture size recommendations for the constructor photo ?

Good question Kefran. To make things easier for me so I don't have to resize them - 125x125 pixels please. But what's more important is that it is a square picture, to allow it to fit nicely onto the driver card.

👍

And for the Thionville Performance Center Icon, this can be used:

12855940273_7be88c8aa1_q.jpg

@crelou , Hi!

Thanks for signing up - welcome :)

I've added you to the sign-up list... all I need from you now are a few details:

Constructor name
Body colour
Wheel colour
Car number

Thanks 👍

@TGR_Kefran - how did your Bathurst weekend go? Have you managed to sort out who will do which event yet?

I may have written incorrectly. For our Bathurst week-end , I was referring to the 4-5 October.

We have not yet agreed on how we will handle the spilt between the various events. Anyway, I will participate to this one-driver race... and 6 hours straight is too much for my friends.
So there will be only me from my little group for the European Bathurst 1000.

Decided to register myself, will be my longest race in my GT6 career but I believe I'm up for it 👍

Great to have you on board mate :D

The entry list has been updated - you are now officially an entrant in the 2014 GTP European Bathurst 1000, welcome!

If you haven't done so yet, take a look at the rules etc. The plan is to update these in the coming days so be sure to check back. I post an Update message each time there are changes - a list of notable updates can be found toward the top of the OP to make it easier to see what changes have been made - so GTP ought to notify you of new messages posted here.

Decent race pace is expected to be around 1:55's on the RM tyres but anything better puts you in with a good shout of a podium finish, if not the win.

There are also plans to host a few official practise sessions, which may also include shorter 100km races to bed people in for the real thing, so I hope to see you and the rest of the sign-ups at one or more of these, too.

We dont have to many drivers :(

You're right, we don't. I'm thinking maybe to tag a few people I know already - friends and rivals etc - to see if they'd be interested in signing up. We run on the same weekend as two other B1000 races as well so perhaps the others have more interest. I'll think of something :)

Today i tell about this race my friends from Poland;)

Awesome mate - that would be really good of you to do that :D

I hope that they are interested in taking part. Thanks 👍

I'll also post another message up on here, most likely at some point tonight, tagging all the drivers I think might want to take part.

Good to have you on board. I assume you are a friend of Rasta, so thank you to him for letting yo know about the race. Look forward to seeing you on track :)

Yes, we are from Polish forum GTPL.pl and national Team Gran Turismo Poland (GTPL) :)
When you plan the practice sessions and what time?
Ideal for me it will be at the same hour as the race will begin :)

Yes, we are from Polish forum GTPL.pl and national Team Gran Turismo Poland (GTPL) :)
When you plan the practice sessions and what time?
Ideal for me it will be at the same hour as the race will begin :)

Hey.

I plan to have test sessions running for a couple of hours between 12pm and 2pm UK time in the week but that's because of work commitments. I won't be able to open lobbies at the race time (1500 UTC) because I'll be at work. But all the lobby settings are up on the OP if you ever want to test in private or cannot make it at those times.

Hope to see you there :D

Aboe but very important things is room must be a public. If we have private room we can have problems with dont see a drivers on the track and my sugestion is a change time Speed beacouse in this settings for 4 we Ride all 24 hours in virtual;)

Aboe but very important things is room must be a public. If we have private room we can have problems with dont see a drivers on the track and my sugestion is a change time Speed beacouse in this settings for 4 we Ride all 24 hours in virtual;)

Last time during the CORE CSS we has the same problems, when they changed on the public lobby and one host, we haven't problems now!

I can't be at this time on the practice sessions because I will be at work too :) form 10pm to 6am CET.
I'm counting for post with practice results if You can :)

I now have a Public Lobby open for testing. So if anybody is around and wants to put in a few laps then do join. I may be afk at times so just continue with whatever testing is needed/wanted as I'll be back and forth.

LOBBY ID: 1472 6399 8665 9409 2982

EDIT: Lobby Closed

Hey :) I've changed the Race Lobby to make it a Public Lobby. However, the Time Progression remains at 4, because the intention is that the race will simulate a full 24 hours, game time ;)

Last time during the CORE CSS we has the same problems, when they changed on the public lobby and one host, we haven't problems now!

I can't be at this time on the practice sessions because I will be at work too :) form 10pm to 6am CET.
I'm counting for post with practice results if You can :)

OK, sorry to hear that you can't make the practise sessions. But I can tell you straight away that a decent pace around here is around the 1:55 mark. Anything faster than this is great.

Last edited:
UPDATES:

• Race Lobby Privacy has been set to PUBLIC
  • Rules regarding potential connection issues have been added to the Rules section, under [Event Details]

Latest Posts

Back