2014 GTP NÜRBURGRING 6 HOUR & NORDSCHLEIFE 4 HOUR [9-16 NOV]

• Thread starter AJ
  • 261 comments
Official congratulations to the winners and podium finishers in the classes! And to all those who involved, 'twas a race well run. :)

POST EVENT UPDATE - 24 NOV

The N4 Event Program has now been published, which contains the Final Results from the Race.

This concludes the Event. Thank you to everyone who took part.

These races were set up to test the latest NERDS beta, the data collected was great, and along with your feedback will be used to help shape future events.

Thank you again, and please look out for some exciting announcements soon.

AJ
Event Promotor & Race Director

Congratulations to the organization and everyone that contributed to make such events work the proper way. Congratz for all the winners and racers, for me it was a good experience and I'm looking forward for the next one.

Since Aj has a question mark as his profile pic since we dont know what the next race is i would suggest we should do bathurst again except 24 hours or a daytona 24

Post Event Driver Ratings have now been published.

Here are some stats from 2014's racing;

10 events
104 hours of racing
106 drivers
191 entries
33 days of combined track time

23 countries from 5 continents were represented

15 Drivers attained a GOLD rating;

@A_K_AJay7 @aboe @Chocochocochip5 @dangerzone641 @dgriffin28 @Greasy07 @GTPGhost @HEMIata @Lion-Face @micantony @P1K3Y_M1k3Y @Phouchg @rcb929 @theewar @TheFlash05

7 Drivers were awarded the top rating, PLATINUM;

@andp132 @gtpcaine @J Daniels @Mini Stiggy @PASM @TeamEdge702 @TNR_5zigen

Since Aj has a question mark as his profile pic since we dont know what the next race is i would suggest we should do bathurst again except 24 hours or a daytona 24
Indy Road course. Two classes are the Junior and Standard X2014? :P

Or the Formula A/whatever it is and the Lotus from the 80's?

They fix the GAZILLION glitches at bathurst? Haven't race it in ages with all the shadows and pit glitches along with random disconnections... Can't imagine an endurance with risk of dc... How do you proceed with no stint photos? O_o

@AJ it seems that GHH are missing from the team list of drivers for the N4 and our driver ratings are still showing as 1 start when it should have 3 👍

Which page are you referring to? The only page I am awear that you are missing from is the Spotters Guide as you was a last minute entry.

The JAN 2015 ratings are separate from the N4 program.

AJ
Which page are you referring to? The only page I am awear that you are missing from is the Spotters Guide as you was a last minute entry.

The JAN 2015 ratings are separate from the N4 program.
Yeah the one with the car photos, thought it'd been updated.

All good re ratings, thought was all in the one document :)

Yet it hosts one of the biggest and most classic real endurance races of all time.
They make endurance everywhere even at LeMons (google it lol) :D. Must be because i'm in europe but here the "real" circuits are those that are built around a landscape like, spa, nurb, imola, mugello, zolder, brands etc etc

Guess it's just a cultural difference :D

:rolleyes:
They make endurance everywhere even at LeMons (google it lol) :D. Must be because i'm in europe but here the "real" circuits are those that are built around a landscape like, spa, nurb, imola, mugello, zolder, brands etc etc

Guess it's just a cultural difference :D
How was daytona not built around the landscape? They didnt tear down a mountain to built it, the land was all flat. Smh :rolleyes:

Announcement of Upcoming Events.

Here are the dates for the next 2 events, which will be 24 & 12 hours in duration respectively;

- Saturday 31st January to Sunday 1st February

- Saturday 7th March to Sunday 8th March

Full details are due to be published before the end of the year.

If you are thinking about taking part in either of these events, would like to discuss the requirements, or want to receive the latest updates first; please register your interest by sending a PM to @AJ entitled, '2015 ENDURANCE RACES'.

Latest Posts

Back