Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GTP Sportscar Series Archive' started by AJ, Oct 17, 2014.
If only this hadn't happen. Man it would of been fun.
At this point you have to understand a win is a win, no matter how it happens. I just really wanted to be there for it. Tough luck on our end. We'll try chasing down a third one some time. All BRRT can do now is root for a Lotus win in GT Cup.
I have to say, I had great fun racing with you for those 15 minutes after my pitstop Angel. Sorry about your net issues.
edit - sheet removed
Good luck for tomorrow guys! Have fun.
Congrats to GTORacing.
Well done to everyone, especially @NinjaEvo @Storm_SP17 @azidahaka
Would be great if we could return AJ
Good race all. Was a tough race for Bitter Rivals Racing, have learnt a lot and look forward to getting on track for the next race!
Big thanks to AJ! What a hectic time you must have had with both races running so close together! Well done (although not over yet )
Sorry for the outburst on the Driver Briefing, but I want to say a big, big well done to everyone who participated. For the very most part, you all did a superb job! Well done to @AJ for coordinating the event so well, and for the updates! I hope we didn't make things difficult for you at any point.
It was very cool and interesting... I'll make so i can race again with you guys!
I run 90 mins in the serie i host, but i couldn't think that running more that that would be so much fun!
@AJ thanks for the organization of the event! Also, what program do you use for those beautiful race reports?
Provisional Result after 6 Hours.
- Post Race Penalties and Lap compensations have not yet been applied.
- Tursimo Racing have not been included as it is going to take some time to sort through their Stint Pics.
edit - sheet removed
OMG the GT3 results!? O_o after 6 hours in a few seconds the first 3!?
So when's the grid for N4 coming?
N4 Race-Day Program now available for download.
How'd one of the GT Cup teams get omitted?
Quick video from a couple of battles during my stint. El Rossy in the GTR pulled off a great pass on me! Couldn't believe we all got through cleanly!
Hope you enjoy
Just some notes from my description:
- I'd had an incident with Heathenpride on lap 10 at turn 1, hence my hesitation this time around.
- I pitted lap 29, then for the 2nd part of the video, I had come out of pits lap 47 as El Rossy was ending his stint a few laps after the end of this video.
- The Merc has no straight line speed.
You should've kept the last part going for another half lap where you and El Rossy were trying to get past rcb and myself. I didn't want to back off because I didn't want rcb to unlap himself, was really close when you both came up on us...
BTW what is going to come next? i might keep up with this races
a Motegi 6h? I guess better waiting for N4 to end before asking lol
Personally I'd throw Fuji out there for an event. I know it's not the greatest track in the world but it's wide enough to make passing cars of other classes safer and it's also a WEC track.
Has there been any word of a broadcast for today's N4?
GHH will put up post race report/blurb for both races tomorrow but I would like to say the following for now:
1. Thanks again to @AJ for putting on another great event, very impressed with the way you operate dude.
2. Apologies for any lag. Those familiar with my connection, used for first 2 stints, will tell you that it's pretty damn good, it's one of the best speeds in the country (for residential) and the cabling is good too so I'm at a loss as to what happened there.
3. If we were considered to be at fault for any incidents can you please let me know? PM or on here is fine. We strive to improve with each race so if you think we were out of line in either race please don't hesitate to let us know.
Good luck to all in the 4hr and congrats to everyone who ran in the 6 hr
Great racing good fight
N4 Livestream. Enjoy
I'm watching the livstream. Why no sound?
There was no sound on yesterdays livestream either
Good battles, i felt ur pain, the way are z4 was setup, we were slow in the striaghts as well.