2014 GTP NÜRBURGRING 6 HOUR & NORDSCHLEIFE 4 HOUR [9-16 NOV]

• Thread starter AJ
  • 261 comments
GTORacing Will be in definitely mate 👍

If I could put in a suggestion.

You mentioned having another race on sunday but at a different track. Well, why change?
Maybe each class can run a separate day, or, you could host a race on Saturday and one on sunday. The final positions would still be placed in order of laps from the both days, if that makes sense...

This means there will be a lot of entrants and everyone will get to race.

EVENT UPDATE - 18 OCT

1 - Entry Status

We now have 6 confirmed entries. There are 6 grid spaces remaining, with over 10 teams expressing an interest in filling them. There will be a reserve list, however to avoid disappointment please submit your forms ASAP.

2 - Stint Photos & Driver Change procedure

There has been some discussion concerning this topic and I would like to issue a clarification.

Whilst the exact location of you car in the pits when you take your 'End Stint Photo' doesn't really matter, for the purposes of data extraction, when you exit back to the Main Lobby, does.

Drivers should not leave the Race Lobby until their car has reached their pit box and come to a complete stop.

I don't believe that we have had any issues so far with people pushing the boundaries, however a line will be added to the regulations to cover this.

UPDATED - Article 7.2.e - DRIVER 1 waits until his Car comes to a complete stop in the Pit Box, and then exits the Track, returning to the Lobby.

Pit garages are allocated by GT6 in order of who has been in the lobby the longest, and position in the pits has no advantage nor any disadvantage.

If your box is near Pit In, you get to it quicker, but have further to go got get to Pit Out. If you box is near Pit Out, it takes longer to get to it, but quicker to get back on track.

Boxes are numbered from Pit In, 1-16. 1, 2, 15, and 16 are reserved for Event Officials and commentators, so no team has a box at either extreme, and therefore everyone has plenty of time to take their photos.

Last edited:
My team (Harsk World Motorsports) has decided that the car chosen to be driven by my team is the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3.

Deleted.

Last edited:
Me, dangerzone, and Nail are all scheduled to drive as snails. SSR stands for SNAIL Spec Racing. Although it would be great for 2 Snail teams out there. Neovre is our reserve, maybe he could drive with you.

Team SNAIL Racing would like to join the 6 Hours of Nurburgring. We have our driver lineup confirmed(@cmbeal317, @AJHG1000, & @Neovre) and are looking race in the GT3 Class. I will submit our full application to @AJ once I have the all clear on our car preferences. :)

Reactions: AJ
EVENT UPDATE - 19 OCT

1 - Nordschleife 4 Hour

We have just one space on the N6 grid still open. To meet demand, a second race will be added to the event.
This will be a 4 hour endurance using the Type-V layout. Same cars, same classes, same regulations.
Priority will be given to teams of drivers who do not currently have an entry to the N6, however if there is room, drivers may perform double duty. Send me a PM if you are unsure if you will be eligible for priory entry.

The event program has been updated with revised dates and session times.

The link in your signature isn't working AJ. :P I like this new event though. Got to check with the team if we can do something with it.

Black Rose Racing Team will be running both the 6 Hour and 4 Hour events with our one car.

Maybe consider a replacement for the scirocco. If it's possible I'd recommend the Mazda Roadster Touring Car with 289 HP and 795 kg. Getting low 2.04's with Megane and Mazda

Replacing a car won't help. The Scirocco needs less horsepower, plain and simple. Replacing a deserving car won't do anything but create more work. Sure, we could add it, but the Scirocco is a purpose built Nürburgring car. Not having it would be foolish

Does the Nissan gt3 0.8 turbo boost allowed just the stock turbo? 'Normal' ?

Where does one even find that 0.8 boost figure in gt6?

Does the Nissan gt3 0.8 turbo boost allowed just the stock turbo? 'Normal' ?

Where does one even find that 0.8 boost figure in gt6?

Someone had the same question for the Spa24, it means that the boost gauge is 80% full at peak boost.

Reactions: AJ
Back