2014 National/Regional Finals training - Private Preparation Races and Sparring

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 523 comments
Depends. US Finals are pretty much done with but I believe other regions have yet to start them. I know some have talked about making this a year-round deal but in the past, those have not worked out.

With the number of updates and new content that GT6 keeps pumping out a year round deal is probably a good idea considering GTA 2015 is borderline on whether or not it will be on PS3 or PS4. If a group of members would like to get that going sign me up!

1472 6681 3630 4561 6452
^Evil room. Had a mind of its own.

New room is: 1472 6118 3916 1738 2719
currently learning a track but will be racing soon - Oil changes required

Last edited:
Yep you'll want to change your oil before joining if you need to. New room number is 1472 6118 3916 1738 2719

Scratch my attendance for tonight sorry. Something's come up. What times will you be on over the next week? I'll try to make the majority of your practise sessions until your nationals :cheers:

Scratch my attendance for tonight sorry. Something's come up. What times will you be on over the next week? I'll try to make the majority of your practise sessions until your nationals :cheers:
We have to go monday so there wont be any next week

We have to go monday so there wont be any next week

Lol in that case good luck to all those that is yet to have a national final and if anyone who frequents this thread would like to have a year-round thing going you know where to find like-minded people.

Out of interest does anyone know how many national finals are still to take place?

Back