2014 North America Discussion (US & Canada)

• Thread starter scca_ziptie
  • 1,618 comments
From what I've heard, you guys ARE aloud to announce anything that they show on the feed. They said they really want to spread the word this year. So if any of you guys feel like writing about what you've seen, feel free. And share things on Facebook and Twitter as well. Get the word out there about this competition. It's been awesome so far. Just amazing, and I'm so happy I got this opportunity!! Maybe @Jordan can confirm for us.

From what I've heard, you guys ARE aloud to announce anything that they show on the feed. They said they really want to spread the word this year. So if any of you guys feel like writing about what you've seen, feel free. And share things on Facebook and Twitter as well. Get the word out there about this competition. It's been awesome so far. Just amazing, and I'm so happy I got this opportunity!! Maybe @Jordan can confirm for us.

Go faster tguns! Go faster :)

Dgaf made some mistakes in the last rain race and finished last in his group. Not sure of his standing but hope he does well. Parker nailed the win in that one...looking good.

Double post sry!

Any standings so far?

Keep on pushing Tommy! :D

That last round was awful for me. The only track I've never played haha Serves me right for not practicing before hand. Planned on doing it in my room but can't get my ps3 hooked up to the tv for some reason. Oh well, still having a blast :)

Russ seems to be a lock unless he totally blew the autox and interview. He just won his race in the GTR at night. Dgaf is doing well in points also. Parker looks good in races but didn't see his points. Edgar got third in his race in the GTR when the guy in front of him went off on the last lap.

Wish I knew more real names...I know PSN Id but they are using real names...of which I don't know them all.

Wish I knew @fizzer name. Hope he's doing well also.

Last edited:
A guy on another forum I frequent posted this. This appears to be after 3 rounds...

qvqocRy.jpg

Well, looks like we're done. It was amazing, and very soon we'll know who gets to head on out to Silverstone. To everyone I competed against, it was an incredible time and fantastic competition, so thanks so much for the ride. To everyone that watched, I hope you guys enjoyed the show, and, if you can, push as hard as you can to be here next year. You won't regret gunning for this kind of opportunity. 👍

I just wanted to say to all the finalists that it was an honor to be able to race with such an elite group of people. The racing was intense and clean for the most part. I will never forget this moment. I really enjoyed getting to know you all. Everyone respected each other and wished each other the best of luck. Good luck everyone the talent in this years academy is amazing. Going to be a hard decision for the judges to pick 12 guys. Thank you Jordan, Nick and Danny. Great commentary today. Best of luck to all and to all a good night.

Back