2014 North America Discussion (US & Canada)

• Thread starter scca_ziptie
  • 1,618 comments
Thanks for comin out! Your in the lead (as expected) going into round two. Hopefully things will get a bit tougher for Ya. Don't wanna make it too easy. Lol. im hoping to get a few pics from my awesome photographer tomorrow so hold tight.

BTW, we raised over $400 tonight! Next week we need to aim for 5!!

It's lame that the episodes on Spike TV and HULU websites are blocked outside the US... Hope Nissan uploads it on to YouTube soon.
They will, but I could see them waiting until after MTV2 airs the first episode on the 10th at like 3am...ridiculous

Believe me, thats not the worst thing that was said lol. I didn't think it was too harsh at all but it was pretty funny. Funny enough that the whole restaurant I had my watch party in was cracking up.

For those of you attending the watch parties I'm hosting. Here is how things will work for the rest of the 5 events. Doodle is way too fast!! Any newcomers will be at a major advantage to earn good points. Especially when we get to the last event when some guys will probly have 10 seconds added to their times lol. This will really spice things up and give more people a chance at winning the prize! Sorry Andrew, can't let you get off that easy buddy. But I still have faith in you.

Next event we will be using the Nissan 300zx at the Silverstone National Circuit. Racers will once again only have 4 laps to set a fast time, however, this week and the remainder of the season we have a twist as we attempt to tighten up the field since the gap from first to last was pretty huge. Each week, the points you've accumulated will act as a handicap. Here is how it works, every point counts as a tenth of a second so if you have one point, you add 1 tenth to your fastest lap time. This applies to everyone who has championship points all the way up the grid to first place. So this week, Andrew will have 2.5s added to his time, Matt will have 1.8s added, JP gets 1.5s and so on. This should tighten things up a lot and hopefully make it tough for Andrew since he is one of the fastest time trialist in the world on Gran Turismo. Bring your A game everyone, 5 weeks left and at the end, someone will be winning a brand new Thrustmaster T500rs racing wheel for the PS3 when it's all over.

For those of you attending the watch parties I'm hosting. Here is how things will work for the rest of the 5 events. Doodle is way too fast!! Any newcomers will be at a major advantage to earn good points. Especially when we get to the last event when some guys will probly have 10 seconds added to their times lol. This will really spice things up and give more people a chance at winning the prize! Sorry Andrew, can't let you get off that easy buddy. But I still have faith in you.

Next event we will be using the Nissan 300zx at the Silverstone National Circuit. Racers will once again only have 4 laps to set a fast time, however, this week and the remainder of the season we have a twist as we attempt to tighten up the field since the gap from first to last was pretty huge. Each week, the points you've accumulated will act as a handicap. Here is how it works, every point counts as a tenth of a second so if you have one point, you add 1 tenth to your fastest lap time. This applies to everyone who has championship points all the way up the grid to first place. So this week, Andrew will have 2.5s added to his time, Matt will have 1.8s added, JP gets 1.5s and so on. This should tighten things up a lot and hopefully make it tough for Andrew since he is one of the fastest time trialist in the world on Gran Turismo. Bring your A game everyone, 5 weeks left and at the end, someone will be winning a brand new Thrustmaster T500rs racing wheel for the PS3 when it's all over.
Boooo

:P Where was the "rules subject to change"

Can't come to the party tonight Tommy as I've caught a bad cold. I'd rather rest up than stay up until 1 in the morning. :(

You missed a good night of racing Dood, the lap times were pretty tight for some of the guys with the timed penalties (2nd and 3rd separated by .048!). Next week should be pretty intense, hope you feel better by then so you can show people how it's done once again!

They should have showed more of Breylon getting reamed by the judges and organizers (if he did...I sure think he deserves one) about his careless driving during the off-road race. He could have killed someone and should have gotten kicked out for it.

Back