2014 Nurburgring 24 hourFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,465 comments
that wouldn't work as thats not enough money to cover it, if you wanted a proper one all coloured up etc then you would have to put in about 80-100 just for the model and then p+p on top of that
So how much did they cost? Those what we have Matt

Since they were sponsored I'm not at liberty to disclose that information sorry
Nice answer :lol: very ..... media like :lol:

Never know, maybe in the future we can find a way at getting the extra cost covered, very kind of the sponsor to do this for us and in no way am I ungrateful :D

Either way they it is a very nice little reminder of my 1st GTP N24 :cheers:

Last edited:
We got our team's trophies today, they look quite neat! :) Seem to have had a rough journey though, but some glue will fix that.

Ah ****, weren't your in the box as well?
In the box, drowned in plastic cheez doodles but that tiny piece of plastic the rear wing was mounted on was broken on two of the trophies anyway. Not a big deal, don't think it will be noticeable after we've glued it :)

(ps. the_proffs says the cheez doodles are called packaging pellets, but I think my term is descriptive enough)

In the box, drowned in plastic cheez doodles but that tiny piece of plastic the rear wing was mounted on was broken on two of the trophies anyway. Not a big deal, don't think it will be noticeable after we've glued it :)

(ps. the_proffs says the cheez doodles are called packaging pellets, but I think my term is descriptive enough)
I am sorry, I tried to package them all as best i could. And yes proffs is wrong they are plastic cheez doodles....

image.jpg

So vln race 3 at nurburgring and gtr are not that bad after all :)

I only ever made it down to 8:08s on post pit stop tyres, so that feels real fast. :P

edit: but I guess that would be on par with the fastest sls ;)

I can't wait for nring, especially to kiss band on first turn on nordschleife :banghead:
Coz on 2 vln I've done the same mistake in the same place so it's kinda tradition :dopey:

On the other hand shame that pd didn't think about bigger number of drivers in online lobby's like I racing
That would be absolutely fantastic

Sorry it was a couple of seconds at nring showing around 60-70 cars going through corner
But from phone I can't share it coz flash player isn't available

**New thread is open, for anyone who has missed it or not been tagged in, Click the image to go to the new thread**​

**New thread is open, for anyone who has missed it or not been tagged in, Click the image to go to the new thread**​
Thanks Matt, that really confused me then you ****, thought, why has he made new thread, what is wrong with this 1? Didn't notice this was this years :lol: :banghead:

Back