It is in the v1.06 Update for Grand Turismo 6, event is on the far right side of the Home Screen, in Special Events with Goodwood and Lunar Explorer.Where can I find the gr academy?!
thanks for the study material mate! I'm going to give it one last push tonight to see if I can find at least a tenth or two.I've uploaded my lap to Youtube, please check it out!
It is in the v1.06 Update for Grand Turismo 6, event is on the far right side of the Home Screen, in Special Events with Goodwood and Lunar Explorer.
GTPlanet Leaderboard
![]()
List updated through Post #576
- 1:02.948 BanditKarter22 GTP_BanditKarter
- 1:03.011 WillRacer31 WillRacer31
- 1:03.027 Doodle TC-doodlemonoply
- 1:03.030 GTP_Tidgney GTP_Tidgney
1:03.043 BanditKarter22 GTP_BanditKarter1:03.082 WillRacer31 WillRacer31- 1:03.106 mike_gt3 Mike_Peperni
- 1:03.129 Twissy GTP_Twissy
- 1.03.156 rclark83 rclark83
- 1:03.175 joshmuggo joshmuggo
Well done on getting in the gold club 👍Ladies and gentlemen, a miracle just happened- I have golded a GT Academy event.
Time was 1:05:314 (With a controller, don't have a wheel)
Well you just pipped my time by 2 one-thousandths.1:03.595 Force-Feedback Donforcefeedback
Now to knock a second off! (yea right!)
After one final run, I'm up to 1:03.825 which is good enough to stay in the top 5000. In all Time trials, Drift trials and GT Academy events so far in GT6 I have finished in the top 5000 in all and as high as 112. I never would have thought I could have done that, I'm not even very good. I honestly couldn't have come close to that without using and learning from all of the great replays, tunes and advice on GTplanet. Thank you all for making me as good as I am (which isn't nearly as good as many, but still).