2014 Round 2 - Nissan 370Z @ Apricot Hill Raceway *GTP Leaderboard*

  • Thread starter Thread starter hognhominy
  • 516 comments
  • 47,373 views
This is my first time driving this track, really having difficulty getting the first bend quick!
 
Managed to get down to a 1:35.426, currently good for 31st place and 7th in the UK. It looks like the last sector is my weakest; I'm losing nearly three tenths there compared to DUB1226.

1:35.426 gm matthew GTP_gmmatthew
 
Phew, that wasn't easy.

1:37.740 unit-one unit_one

untitled_by_unitoone-d7h8el6.jpg
 
Just got a 1'35.443, which puts me 41st overall and 9th in the UK, not too bad for my first hour and a half stint on this track I think, will take quite a bit more effort to get in to the 1'34's for sure though!

Loving the first section of this track, reminds me of the start of Suzuka 👍

Splits from live timing...

31.509
1':04.859

Dub's splits (in #1)

31.367
1'04.500

Looks like I'm just losing a few tenths in each sector....damn why can't it be onr corner I have to tidy up! :sly:
 
Last edited:
Down to a 1:35.331 for 29th place, 7th in UK. Pretty pleased with my T1 and T2, though my T3 is still not great. I did manage one T3 that was about 0.15 quicker, so my best splits combined should get me into the 1:35.1's.
 
Currently sat in 126th with a 1.35.833. Completed with the DS3 which puts me as the 5th fastest DS3 using Brit.

Of course I'll have to watch out for @Lewis_Hamilton_ chasing down my time. :)
 
Improved my time and did 1:35,589 with the DS3.
However SoKaGT-Racing did 1:35.513 and now I'm 2nd in Greece, but anyway. I'm very proud about myself ;)
PSN: jontikis
 
First try and probably the last. Will see.

1:37.452 GuerillaBlack GuerillaBlack

​
 
Just had time enough for a couple of laps. It's my first time on this track and I must say that I'm loving it. Sat a 1.36.9xx. Funny TT, but it would be much funnier with sport tyres actually.
 
I'm level with Bandit and the other aliens up to the straight then lose a second. I dislike this track with a passion, but I'm going to get my head around it eventually ;)
GTP_Holty: 1:35.993 1:35.819
 
Last edited:
I don't know why but I'm struggling with this event I usually like this track now I'm beginning to hate it.
 
By the way, what do you think is the best possible time? Maybe around the 33.xxx's?
 
By the way, what do you think is the best possible time? Maybe around the 33.xxx's?
Looking at mid to low 33's or a very high 32 on a truly alien lap In my opinion. :)
 
Just got few laps in, 1:37.83 in 4 laps. This is very fun!!
 
By the way, what do you think is the best possible time? Maybe around the 33.xxx's?
judging by the first day times and watching replays, I would think someone is going to be flirting with 1:32's, might not get there, but close. 1:33.1xx would be my best guess.
 
Really, really, not a fan. Hate the tire/car combo...

1:37:686 nExx Benni-__-nExx
 
judging by the first day times and watching replays, I would think someone is going to be flirting with 1:32's, might not get there, but close. 1:33.1xx would be my best guess.

Yeah, sounds reasonable to me
 
With comfort soft tires this would be better suited as a drift event, but I still got gold with a 1:37.973.
EDIT: 1:37.663
 
Last edited:
judging by the first day times and watching replays, I would think someone is going to be flirting with 1:32's, might not get there, but close. 1:33.1xx would be my best guess.

I highly doubt we'll improve that much. Even in last year's main qualifier, with a new, longer track and a trickier car to drive, the #1 time only improved by 1.2 seconds from the end of day 1.

I reckon at most, we might see a few aliens get into the 1:33's, if any.
 
AGHHHH......SO DON'T LIKE THIS TRACK THAT S-CURVE GETS ME EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME WTF EMBARESSED TO EVEN PUT THIS DOWN BUT HERE IS MY LAP FOR 15 MINUTES.....1.40.288....DON'T LAUGH :)

WILL DEFINITELY GIVE IT A WIRL TOMORROW!!!!! Oh LOL SAYS I'M 9,734th place WOOT WOOT!!!!!!
 
which is more fun to drive the real one or GT6 version?
 
AWESOME JOB BANDIT IN ROUND 1 AWESOME JOB ALL OF YOU IN THE TOP 250 THAT'S HUGE THAT CAR SUCKS AND IS SO TEMPERMENTAL......LOL
 
Back