• 46 comments

MUSC4EVER

The story continues....
Premium
Wales
wrexham
jameskent86451
Jamobomb86
The 44th edition of the Copa America is upon us, It is the main international tournament for National teams in South America. The tournament is organised by CONMEBOL, South America's governing body, twelve teams compete, ten from CONMEBOL and two guests from CONCAFAF, Mexico and Jamaica

Here are the groups....

Group A

Chile
Mexico
Ecuador
Bolivia

Group B

Argentina
Uruguay
Paraguay
Jamaica

Group C

Brazil
Colombia
Peru
Venezuela

Top two in each group make the Quarter Finals with the third placed teams go in to a another group to determine the other two places, then we have semi finals and final.

Tournament stars on June 11th and the final is July 4th, Chile are the hosts, opening game is Chile v Ecuador.

Do you know if there is UK coverage or not?

Edit: Just checked Wikipedia and it says Premier/Setanta Sports, and all matches on Youtube live streamed.

It is on Premier Sports in the UK, which is a subscription channel and they are offering the whole tournament for £9.99, which is pretty reasonable...

Tournament starts tomorrow with Chile v Ecuador the opening game and Mexico v Bolivia on Thursday, Its on a subscription sports channel here so you have to pay extra to watch the games as I've mentioned, I'll give it a miss not because of that but the fact some of the games are on late here, a few of them start at half past midnight including the big game between Argentina and Uruguay....

They should be shown on YouTube like Luke said. I've not had a proper look for a channel but I imagine it'll get posted before KO.

You could always livestream it? I probably can't mention any websites on here but if you look around I'm sure you'd be able to find it.

I found the youtube channel the last day about 5 mins after I mentioned it here. I'll find it in a couple of mins when I get to my laptop. Should be better than a live streaming site. 👍

Edit: Never found it, I suspect it only works on Xbox Live youtube.

Last edited:
Brazil beat Peru 2-1 last night with Neymar getting a goal and assist, shock of the tournament so far is 4th in the world Colombia losing 1-0 to number 72 Venezuela....

Brazil lost 1-0 to Colombia last night with Neymar getting himself sent off for two yellows...

Well he scored and got an assist in the first game and got sent off in the second so he is a genius and a 🤬.

As captain he really should know better than to kick the ball at an opponent in the 91st minute whilst being on a yellow card...

Well he scored and got an assist in the first game and got sent off in the second so he is a genius and a 🤬.

As captain he really should know better than to kick the ball at an opponent in the 91st minute whilst being on a yellow card...
Thiago Silva should retain captaincy in my opinion.

Dunga named Neymar as captain when Silva was injured for a friendly and has been captain ever since..

So much this.

He is one of those players that almost deserves an career ending injury. Just like Suarez.

They should take an example of Messi.
He is an outstanding player but lacks discipline.

I dare not wish anyone a career ending injury. Most players had their bad spells and can only learn from their mistakes.

100% this ^

Just because you don't like a player doesn't mean he deserves a career ending injury....

On how to tax evade? Messi is no saint either.

We're talking about pitch performance. Neymar and Suarez (and many like them) are both despicable beings on the field. Messi rarely/never acts like a douche.

100% this ^

Just because you don't like a player doesn't mean he deserves a career ending injury....

Hence the 'almost' in my post. Don't overreact.

Neymar banned for the rest of the tournament and fined $10,000.

Chile hammer Bolivia 5-0 to top their group, Uruguay v Paraguay and Argentina v Jamaica are todays games.

Quarter Finals start tonight with Chile v Uruguay, then its Bolivia v Peru tomorrow night, Argentina v Colombia Friday night and Brazil v Paraguay on Saturday.

Chile did indeed beat Uruguay last night 1-0 with Isla getting the goal, was a very feisty affair with both teams down to 10 and one of the linesman got shoved around by Uruguayan players...

jara-cavani-polemica-del-chile-uruguay-1435196454028.jpg

Bolivia 1 - Peru 3.

Peru will play Chile in the semi final.

Argentina beat Columbia on penalties after a 0-0 draw.

Argentina will play either Brazil or Paraguay in the next round.

Last edited:
Fantastic Keeper display by Ospina for Colombia last night, proving a point to Wenger when Arsenal sign Cech..

Most of the penalties in that shootout were terrible!

Back