2015 Copa America

• Thread starter MUSC4EVER
  • 46 comments
Paraguay won on penalties against Brazil after a 1-1 draw.

Argentina will play Paraguay in the semi final.

Prediction: Chile v Argentina final & Chile to win.

Good to see that Brazil has been kicked out.

Edit.

Jara isn't getting away with analy fingering Cavani.
The Conmebol are investigating his unlubed action.

Last edited:
Jara has been suspended for 3 matches so his tournament is over.

He should have waited until they hit the showers.

Chile 2 - Peru 1.

One of the goals of the tournament scored by Vargas in the 64th min to win.

Chile to play Argentina or Paraguay in the final.

Fantastic performance by Argentina, especially when you consider that they played in the group stage and it was 1-1, happy for Di Maria after that performance 👍

I haven't watched a single game from the Copa America. However I assumed the final at least would be broadcast somewhere. But no I can't find it anywhere. Not only that but the Sky Sports app isn't even providing updates.

I haven't watched a single game from the Copa America. However I assumed the final at least would be broadcast somewhere. But no I can't find it anywhere. Not only that but the Sky Sports app isn't even providing updates.

EuroSport?

EuroSport?
Wasn't even on there. It was on a channel called Premier Sports in the UK which is a paid subscription channel. Caught the penalties and congrats to Chile. A couple of shocking pens from Argentina though.

Wasn't even on there. It was on a channel called Premier Sports in the UK which is a paid subscription channel. Caught the penalties and congrats to Chile. A couple of shocking pens from Argentina though.

I could have sworn that I saw it on tv, but then I realised I saw it on my paid subscription channel.

Thus.

Congrats to Chile, and Higuain's missed penalty? I believe they just found the ball in Canada, and they just might use it tomorrow for the final of the women's World Cup.

Sanchez penalty was brilliant and Higuain was shocking, Messi was the only Argentine to score in the shootout, congrats to Chile! 👍

Love it.

A very tense match especially with the karate kick from Medel to top it off which he could of been sent off.

Could not of been any better than Sanchez to score the winning penalty.

Back