2015 Fantasy Formula 1 - Standings in OP

Sorry for the delay in uploading the results... here are the results for Austria, Britain and the updated standings. It was lovely to see @MUSC4EVER have such a terrible race in Austria, but it hasn't made much difference in the scheme of things :D

@NW48, you were right overall but Britain was your best round to date, I think ;)

AustriaPoints.PNG

BritainPoints.PNG

F1Standings.PNG

I know this is a bad time to bring this up, but did anyone else remember the transfer window?

DK
I know this is a bad time to bring this up, but did anyone else remember the transfer window?

I'd managed to think there was still another week until Spa. I'll get the prices finished before then, might make it last until the end of the season. I've been using Famine's Adjusted List to price things up, see if we can shake up the top of the table :)

I just saw that the last results aren't up either. I'm not doing terribly well at this... watch this space :\ :)

I would not be totally offended or devastated if you toss it in saying the effort is too much relative to the interest from the peanut gallery.

It's cool :) That said, this will be the last transfer window. I'll open it after the Spa weekend.. missing the original plan doesn't matter if we're running the last costs to the end of the season, I guess.

I have the results up to a couple of races ago, must catch up... there seemed so little continued interest in it compared to the other fantasy series that I didn't update the purchase list. I'm sure you'll be the winner though ;)

Back