2015 Formula 1 British Grand Prix

Two second spread for top four.

That's insane.

Doesn't seem Mercedes has the race pace to take Williams on the track. They'll have to do it in the pits.

I wonder if the Merc's will try to attack or if they wait till after the pitstops.
If they're going to pass them, I think ot would be in the pits. Mercs seem to not have the pace. But that being said, are the Mercs quicker on the Hard tyre over Williams?

If they're going to pass them, I think ot would be in the pits. Mercs seem to not have the pace. But that being said, are the Mercs quicker on the Hard tyre over Williams?
I doubt that the Mercs are driving on the edge. I think they just stay behind and wait too see what happens between the two Williams.

I doubt that the Mercs are driving on the edge. I think they just stay behind and wait too see what happens between the two Williams.
I'm starting to think that might just be the case. Hamilton seems to be managing that gap to stay at .8 of a second.

Highly doubt it. The Wiliams clearly has the upper hand on pace here. You can see how the two Williams pulls away going into the straights.

I'll have to rewatch it but I think that lunge from Hamilton on the restart was before the SC line and thus the dumbest and also most poorly executed thing I've ever seen not involving Maldonado or Inoue.

I'll have to rewatch it but I think that lunge from Hamilton on the restart was before the SC line and thus the dumbest and also most poorly executed thing I've ever seen not involving Maldonado or Inoue.
It definitely looked that way. He had very little control there.

Hamilton has pitted. Comes out in front of Hulkenberg.

Back