2015 Formula 1 British Grand Prix

No Hamilton is using the 2015 clutch now, both him and Rosberg used the 2015 clutch until Barcelona when Mercedes decided to revert back to the 2014 version but Hamilton prefers the 2015 one so he has that back again for this weekend whilst Rosberg is using the 2014 one.
According to Ted Kravitz anyway.

Also, wouldn't it be a bit foolish to place a young driver at a team that demands constant performance?

Let Sainz build up some experience at STR for another 1-2 seasons and then look further.

Also, wouldn't it be a bit foolish to place a young driver at a team that demands constant performance?

Let Sainz build up some experience at STR for another 1-2 seasons and then look further.
That's why Bottas is the better pick as of now.

I think Massa will score more points this season and place 4th or 5th in the wdc.
The way I see it is Bottas is basically equal to a driver that was sub par at Ferrari, Motivation aside he was sub par for enough time to establish that it wasn't just a seasonal thing, where as someone like Sainz you have a guy at the start of his career and showing massive potential with very little Rawness in his skills, I have little doubt in my mind if Sainz was in Ferrari ATM he would at the very least be outqualifying Vettel a few times and finishing races ahead of him now and then without the huge dips of form that Kimi has had, STRs horrific pitstops have really hidden where Sainz has been in the races this year, he is much more refined then Kyvat and even Kyvat has shown he has the speed to challenge Ricciardo.

Getting him out of the Red Bull stable would be like pulling teeth.
You might think that, but Redbull already have too much Talent to deal with.

Verstappen will be good no doubt about that and Kyvat is starting to show his cards as well, but Verstappen is probably a year too raw compared to Sainz who has had plenty of Junior Racing to hone his skills.

Last edited:
Watching Porsche Super Cup at Silverstone just then on Eurosport and someone is wearing a GTAcademy shirt. How cool is that?

Rain forecast for 17:00, it's unlikely that the winds will change sufficiently for that rain to arrive at any time during the race.

Looks like Nasr could be out of the race before it starts. Stopped on track.

It's back in the garage, engine is firing up, looks like being a pit-lane start.

I don't know why, but I feel like this race is going to be a good one. This race just feels different from the others.

Nasr is out of the race.

Damnit. Button out.

Great guns by Williams... that's some traction.

Too bad the safety's out.

Latest Posts

Back