2015 GT Academy India Discussion

• Thread starter Iceman220
  • 33 comments
United States
Middle River , MD
Ruzinvincible
Ruzinvincible
Share all the news regarding live events and online events and all other stuff here.I will try to make a leaderboard for top 10 times of each round

I managed a 2:08.5, can go much faster but I just hate the car. Also I'm ineligible for GTA :P

Anyone got under 2:06?

That will be everyone but myself from the Final race who were/are supported by Nissan to go racing in some form. So yes, that's correct

That will be everyone but myself from the Final race who were/are supported by Nissan to go racing in some form. So yes, that's correct
I hope there is still time for that to change.

Considering how much more Nissan Spends on Motorsport in Australia compared to the other International Countries, that is quite unusual.

i'll be honest, i'm not happy right now after finding this. Especially after the reason I was given as to why I can't go racing.

i'll be honest, i'm not happy right now after finding this. Especially after the reason I was given as to why I can't go racing.
It might be a National Nissan Supported Program for them, although it doesn't seem likely since they are both racing on the otherside of the world.

I'm quite liking this combo. Good car, great track. Currently at 1:22.9, hoping to squeeze couple of more tenths. What about you guys?

I'm currently @ 1:22.282 15th in world and 2nd USA psn ID gtp_importlife

If I link to my personal best sector times should be able to dip into 1:21.8xx

does anyone know what the top times are In india , for rounds 1, 2 and 3 ? and is there any news about the live events ?

does anyone know what the top times are In india , for rounds 1, 2 and 3 ? and is there any news about the live events ?
I was rank 150th WW in Rd 1
And 126th in Rd 2 .I have not given rd 3 a go yet . I could have been easily in top 100 but I did not try again after the first 3 days.No news on live events.

Anybody who made it for the india finals last year? What cars did you drive around Silverstone and Monaco for the eliminations? Cheers.

They a

What are the dates for chennai? I hear they are booking hotels for the 30th to 2nd.
Even I read national finals are on 1 & 2 of july .But it looks tight if they send emails after live events get over.
Last year it took around 3 days after 1st email to send them the stuff they asked

Back