2015 Lotus 97T Championship (Reserves always welcome)Full 

• Thread starter GT_Vette
  • 608 comments
I'm good to team up with Arty btw Agro! :cheers:

Bit more free time now so I should be able to practice a bit more :D
Yeah I assumed you would be cool with teaming up with him. Good to see you back after the long silence. Finally the prophecy has been fulfilled, a full grid with the classic fast guys :D

Count me in :)

First league I've entered in GTP, no pressure eh? :P

PSN: skilledf1racer
GTP: SkilledRacer

I'll join someone to be their teammate if they want :)

Count me in :)

First league I've entered in GTP, no pressure eh? :P

PSN: skilledf1racer
GTP: SkilledRacer

I'll join someone to be their teammate if they want :)
Welcome! If it's your first league ever then I would recommend that you get as much practice in before the season starts as we have many very fast drivers who will not have patience. Just get a good look at the rules and watch the thread.

Also if you have time, then come join us tomorrow, starting around 19:00 BST. We'll have many half length races to get your feet wet 👍

I wanted to make it today, and Cthulhu knows I could use the practice, but I haven't had any luck connecting to the internet. I tried what I could but I don't think it's on my end...

@ TRL Agro: Actually i'm speaking with the team TC to cherch an another driver to make a team with me...
Give me 2 or 3 days and i reply you ;)

Today i think i will run with the lotus. If any people is interested, follow me!

@ TRL Agro: Actually i'm speaking with the team TC to cherch an another driver to make a team with me...
Give me 2 or 3 days and i reply you ;)

Today i think i will run with the lotus. If any people is interested, follow me!
Unfortunately we now have a full grid with only reserve spots. Theirs bound to be a few people who won't make each race though so I can put him down as a reserve. Speaking of a full grid, I just got two people who need to figure out which team they want to be on. @SkilledRacer and @xyx36 you two have a choice of teaming up with Evo or Sierra.

Also Sierra what name would you want your team to be called?

Unfortunately we now have a full grid with only reserve spots. Theirs bound to be a few people who won't make each race though so I can put him down as a reserve. Speaking of a full grid, I just got two people who need to figure out which team they want to be on. @SkilledRacer and @xyx36 you two have a choice of teaming up with Evo or Sierra.

Also Sierra what name would you want your team to be called?

I'll join Evo if that's alright with him :)

Ok Agro, my team mate will be xyx36 if he is OK for that:cheers:... I think i run with him yesterday but i'm not sure:confused:...

@xyx36: If you are ok to team with me, send me a friend request and we will go training together...

For the team name, I dont know... I purpose "Atlantic F1" :lol: because I m french and xyx36 is american:D

And i have a last question, lobby will start at what hour in FRANCE? I don't know what is BSD time sorry

Ok Agro, my team mate will be xyx36 if he is OK for that:cheers:... I think i run with him yesterday but i'm not sure:confused:...

@xyx36: If you are ok to team with me, send me a friend request and we will go training together...

For the team name, I dont know... I purpose "Atlantic F1" :lol: because I m french and xyx36 is american:D

And i have a last question, lobby will start at what hour in FRANCE? I don't know what is BSD time sorry
Ha nice name. It's really close to a name I have with a guy I'm teamed up with for another series I run in, "Co-Atlantic Motorsports" or CAM.

The time is just one hour ahead for you. So the room is open at 12:30, Q at 13:30, and race at 14:00 👍

@Agro: thanks a lot. Now it is clear for me, i'm ready:tup:

The first test race (nurb 12 jully), will count for the championship?

Because just for this race, i can't be available:banghead:. I' m sorry...

@Agro: thanks a lot. Now it is clear for me, i'm ready:tup:

The first test race (nurb 12 jully), will count for the championship?

Because just for this race, i can't be available:banghead:. I' m sorry...
No no don't worry :) The test races don't count for points. They are there to get people acquainted to the format more than anything.

Hi everyone!

Arty told me about this championship. I would like to join as a reserve. I won't be able to participate in all the races after August due to University.

I suppose I can't join Test Races and any of the races unless someone can't race but practise races.

See U on the track!

Just a couple of clarifications on track limits required!

Sector 1 Turn 2 - I've seen drivers run wide with only their left sided tyres on the curb itself and not in the track limits as I see it because that curb is for the right-sided tyres, so a clarification either way will ease my mind.

Sector 1 Turn 4 - On the exit I've seen drivers run four wheels passed the white line on purpose, I don't do this either but again a clarification is required because there is some time to be had if it is allowed.

Sector 3 Chicane - Are we allowed to 'ride' the first (left hander) curb and/or the second (right) curb? I sometimes turn in too early and hit the first curb, never the second, what is the rule for it?

Hi @ISDLdriverGT great to race you yesterday with Evo and all, there should be space today because a few can't make the test, I really hope my team mate @xChris93_ makes it!

Just a couple of clarifications on track limits required!

Sector 1 Turn 2 - I've seen drivers run wide with only their left sided tyres on the curb itself and not in the track limits as I see it because that curb is for the right-sided tyres, so a clarification either way will ease my mind.

Sector 1 Turn 4 - On the exit I've seen drivers run four wheels passed the white line on purpose, I don't do this either but again a clarification is required because there is some time to be had if it is allowed.

Sector 3 Chicane - Are we allowed to 'ride' the first (left hander) curb and/or the second (right) curb? I sometimes turn in too early and hit the first curb, never the second, what is the rule for it?

Hi @ISDLdriverGT great to race you yesterday with Evo and all, there should be space today because a few can't make the test, I really hope my team mate @xChris93_ makes it!

I'm going on holiday tonight....but I may still be able to make the race! what track is it?

Back