2015 NASCAR Thread - And then there was 1

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 10,978 comments
I'm getting tired of the 2-tire cars messing up the race for the legitimately fast cars. They cause jams, they get in the way, and most of the time the strategy doesn't even work. If McMurray hadn't been in the way at the end that race may have ended very differently.

Roush car finished 15th, 17th and 18th. Gold stickers for everyone!
I'm getting tired of the 2-tire cars messing up the race for the legitimately fast cars. They cause jams, they get in the way, and most of the time the strategy doesn't even work. If McMurray hadn't been in the way at the end that race may have ended very differently.
Can't blame those teams for actually trying to steal a win. You never know if, say, Logano doesn't actually save the car and takes out all the fast guys out with him.

Sometimes you have to try to do something different than what everyone else is doing to try to win. It worked for Keselowski earlier this year when he took 4 compared to the rest taking 2 or 0.

Edwards has gone 8 straight races without a top-10, the longest stretch in his career.

Either JGR wasn't ready for a 4th team or Edwards is just better suited for Roush... somehow.
Only a flat tire very late in the race kept him from getting a top 5 at Martinsville two weeks ago.

From the twitter of Jamie McMurray. New dash display being tested.
CCfVpmqWMAEy6JP.jpg

Last edited:
That is nice 👍. To be honest, its kinda about time the dash got abit of an update itself.

Edit: Had multiple tabs open, disregard the smilie.

Last edited:
I hadn't even realized Stenhouse had got back up that far in the field. Last I knew he was 35th, 2 laps down.
He had a top 10 car probably, but since he can't keep from making dumb driver errors, he only got 15th.

He had a top 10 car probably, but since he can't keep from making dumb driver errors, he only got 15th.

So basically, there is a possible chance that the cars are actually better but are still being driven by a not-much-better driver.

He actually managed to be the top finishing driver for that team. That in itself is amazing considering both Biffle and Bayne finished the race.

So basically, there is a possible chance that the cars are actually better but are still being driven by a not-much-better driver.
More/less. Give Biffle and Bayne a little while longer and they'll be better. Stenhouse was top 10 pace most of the weekend. If that's not progress, I don't know what is

NASCAR likes to keep it's "roots" and I like that. They only started using fuel injection 4 years ago.. and I'm still somewhat against the change to virtual dash just because of that "roots" thing. I'll probably change my mind in a month, so whatever. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back