2015 Rolex Australian Grand Prix

It's still sad that Renault cannot figure out the software. They had the same problem last season and now they still have this issue? WTF?!
Not the same issue but the same scenario.

Last time they where down on power, now they have to run there engines detuned because they can't extract the power it has.

Oh now I see Arnold... what a freaking delay. The Tumornater is awesome.... where is Sly though?

Not the same issue but the same scenario.

Last time they where down on power, now they have to run there engines detuned because they can't extract the power it has.

Why? I mean, I've read something about Kyvat's car developing torque at the wrong times, but not really anything else. Could you elaborate?

Why? I mean, I've read something about Kyvat's car developing torque at the wrong times, but not really anything else. Could you elaborate?
There is Turbo lag and the torque curve is too Rapid.

The engine needs a Remapping with the ECU Software to iron out the Torque and power Curves so it's more smooth, chances are this engine wasn't what was used in Barcelona and was a final product rushed inbetween the final test and Melbourne.

Problem is that will take a bit of time but should be sorted by Spain.

Think your hearing things, only boos I hear where for the Victorian Premier.

Nah I watched the entire thing they were booing anytime Arnold started an interview.

It won't always be a Mercedes lockout

Um...if you say so. If you understand the technical aspect of this sport as covered in certain areas of this forum and others. It will become quite obvious why no gains will be made in the first half. And even the second half when gains are seen it still will be minimal.

I hate how the commentator pronounce Felipe Nasr, he almost said it like Felipe NASA instead of Felipe NaSR!!!
I was totally confused he was mentioning Nasr or Massa the whole race.

Wow, when Sky asked Pat Symonds who will replace Bottas at Malaysia if he is unable to race he said: "We have no reserve driver"

More Proof Suzie is only there because of Toto.

Wow, when Sky asked Pat Symonds who will replace Bottas at Malaysia if he is unable to race he said: "We have no reserve driver"

More Proof Suzie is only there because of Toto.

Or more proof of bias against women in F1, pick which ever suits your agenda cause that what both sides are going to do. One side is saying she is there due to who she knows and the other side says cause of merit and branching out to women.

It's a team issue so let them solve it.

Or more proof of bias against women in F1, pick which ever suits your agenda cause that what both sides are going to do. One side is saying she is there due to who she knows and the other side says cause of merit and branching out to women.

It's a team issue so let them solve it.
They are willing to give her Friday sessions but not a race seat when required.

There is obvious financial interests involved.

Suzie hasn't shown anything to me in her entire career that tells me she is anywhere near F1 Quality. But for 1 race I would still give her a shot, Given she is atleast Familiar with the car.

Back