2015 Round 2 - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN.

• Thread starter numbnuts70
  • 384 comments
Wales
Old South Wales
numbnuts70
Its here, the bane of all DS3 users.......the GT3 GT-R, here comes understeer, oversteer...every bloody steer.....keep pressing that green 'RAGE' RANGE button.............enjoy!?!

i1c1laZPlyx0BC.jpg

i1eDu7ui8NkxtSH.jpg

i1JTEjBCCcFUQO.jpg

i1jGki5EOCx23RH.jpg

i1orrRuPdBYO6.jpg

i1seGb575bzJGuB.jpg

gt-british-gt-brands-hatch-2014-80-nissan-gt-academy-team-rjn-nissan-gt-r-gt3-chris-hoy-j.jpg

i1olRLogJktUy.jpg

i1uaoRus1ZUleuH.jpg

i1G4atcYnvtm7O.jpg

i1zcnZvecpuhlSB.jpg

i1jlveTxLCjUxC.jpg

i1xfe3OgB8VNCTH.jpg

_Brands_Hatch-2010-09-19t.jpg

Online Rankings.

Last edited:

Corner Guides:

Turn 1 (Paddock Hill Bend): 2:25
Turn 2 (Druids): 4:00
Turn 3 (Graham Hill): 6:00
Turn 4 (Surtees): 7:35
Turn 5 (Hawthorn): 9:55
Turn 6 (Westfield): 11:40
Turn 7 (Dingle Dell): 13:00
Turn 8 (Sheene): 13:30
Turn 9 (Stirlings): 14:20
Turn 10 (Clearways): 15:20

Fast Commentary: 16:35

Last edited:
Ok so if there's something odd going on with track setup in this one also, please guys let me know before I destroy my mental health in this one also :D

BTW does anyone have any actual explanation what was going on at Silverstone? Lots of talking about something being wrong but was the event "broken" or was there just two different track setups or sonething like that?

Man i don't think i'll even bother with this one. Brands Hatch is my worst and most hated track, although at the same time this is the perfect time to get my head down and master it. I may just try and get my last 3 or 4 tenths out the last event lol

Can't get into Round 2. Says I need to get a "bronze or higher" in Round 1, but I golded it already.. welp.

Edit: Completed Round 1 again, and now Round 2 is available. My previous time was still there and everything. Got all the credits again though.. strange.

Last edited:
I was dying to ring in sick this morning. Roll on 6pm!

As others have said, I hate Brands. I also hate the GTR GT3 from last year's Spa round. I'll gold this and then wait for 19th May!

ODB
Ok so if there's something odd going on with track setup in this one also, please guys let me know before I destroy my mental health in this one also :D

BTW does anyone have any actual explanation what was going on at Silverstone? Lots of talking about something being wrong but was the event "broken" or was there just two different track setups or sonething like that?
I noticed when you would enter the event on the first occasion the sky looked more overcast with some scattered clouds in the sky. Then when exiting & re entering the event for a second time there was not a cloud in the sky. That was my observation but doesn't explain much? Maybe the track was slightly more slippery when the sky was overcast. ???

I noticed when you would enter the event on the first occasion the sky looked more overcast with some scattered clouds in the sky. Then when exiting & re entering the event for a second time there was not a cloud in the sky. That was my observation but doesn't explain much? Maybe the track was slightly more slippery when the sky was overcast. ???

Yeah, would make some sense if it's about weather, had really hard time finding brake and turn in points at Silverstone, not that easy track anyway, but I already though my memory was failing me when I entered the event next day and nothing works quite like I figured it to be the day before :boggled:

Quite hard to believe that there would be a bug causing this :rolleyes:

ODB
Yeah, would make some sense if it's about weather, had really hard time finding brake and turn in points at Silverstone, not that easy track anyway, but I already though my memory was failing me when I entered the event next day and nothing works quite like I figured it to be the day before :boggled:

Quite hard to believe that there would be a bug causing this :rolleyes:
We might never know what it was but this type of issue should not be happening in a GT Academy I can understand it happening in a week to week seasonal but not in the ultimate showdown! :gtpflag:

I think PD has done this on purpose, going from a car with ridiculous understeer to a car with good turn-in but shedloads of power resulting in oversteer.

The same people will be at the top again, methinks!

Hmm they've eff'd with the set up on this one too.. A lot of understeer and oversteer compared to the normal stock GT3..

.. Still much more enjoyable than the first round though!

Once you get used to it It's awesome :)

1:22.057 Provisional P1
Good to see you up there sorry to here that your country is not included in this years Gt academy but u should show PD why they should let u guys in. Good to have you in my friends list your blue line is always one hell of a challenge to beat! :bowdown:👍:D:crazy::lol:

I love Brands Hatch so this will be interesting! I say interesting as I can imagine some of these corners being unforgiving going for perfection, especially around the far side of the track!

I'm quite amazed that we are getting some big combos early on, definitely going to be interesting in what we are in for the next round, and even more interesting for the final round :D?

Good luck all!

Back