2015 Round 2 - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN.

• Thread starter numbnuts70
  • 384 comments
As much as I want to break a 1:23.032 I will hold back until the next round just to give my self some recovery days. I want to be mentally fresh for round 3

YES!

I somehow managed to reach my day 1 target of 21's with a 1:21.892. Good enough for 3rd in the Uk (at the moment) and 30th (with double accounts) in the world :cheers:

My sector 2 split was 2 tenths down on my best so a theoretical 21.6 was there, but no more time to get it. Enjoyed this round :)

YES!

I somehow managed to reach my day 1 target of 21's with a 1:21.892. Good enough for 3rd in the Uk (at the moment) and 30th (with double accounts) in the world :cheers:

My sector 2 split was 2 tenths down on my best so a theoretical 21.6 was there, but no more time to get it. Enjoyed this round :)
Great time! Excellent job, I was hoping for a 21 but ran out of time I'm looking forward to the next couple of rounds! See u out on the track...

When you try hard enough:

dstfp.gif

I got stuck in a 1:24.8 because I couldn't figure out how to make the grip glitch work.
Boot up game. Go into GT Academy. Drive on track for a few seconds. Back out all the way out to GT6 main menu. Enter GT Academy a second time. That session should have the most grip.
Now you're starting to act like me with the dedication and never give up attitude. :P Great job on the lap, well done. :bowdown:
I usually don't push this hard until the last round but since I've been away too long, I needed the extra practice. What worked well here was the psychological barrier of time (21s vs 22s compared to the 14s vs 15s with Spa). There was another bonus to this as well: getting adjusted to a much stronger feedback. Racing cars has been my weakness with a loose wheel but I may be better off now.
Lol good job rich only .002 behind my time I'm going to get on soon and give 1 more stint and try and get into .7/.8
I would've felt good about getting that close to you if it hadn't taken me so long. :lol:

Second last lap before it closed I improved a little from 1:23.891 to 1:23.814 for pos# 1,237, 4 tenths shy of Cargo.
I did like this car and learned to enjoy the track more than I had previously.

this night, nobody online for a few races, i couldn't resist :lol: 1.21.851 final score.
still not especially happy with my lap, but man, i've done maybe 1500km holy c *** ...

the next is Spa? pff :indiff: holidays time.

BTW sick time Andromeda, just like that in one session? very impressive 👍

115,226 entries in this round when I looked about 9hrs ago just before round 3 opened. For reference, there were just under 160k in Round 1.

No idea how many duplicate accounts might be in there, inflating the numbers.

When you try hard enough:

Well done, but I happen to know you can do better than that. ;)

this night, nobody online for a few races, i couldn't resist :lol: 1.21.851 final score.
still not especially happy with my lap, but man, i've done maybe 1500km holy c *** ...

the next is Spa? pff :indiff: holidays time.

BTW sick time Andromeda, just like that in one session? very impressive 👍
Thanks. :)

115,226 entries in this round when I looked about 9hrs ago just before round 3 opened. For reference, there were just under 160k in Round 1.

No idea how many duplicate accounts might be in there, inflating the numbers.
I had a feeling the no.of paricipants were less in round 2

Considering I only have had around two hrs of driving this one, I'm actually quite happy with my 1:25.000(!)

Yep I know the feeling I did the exact same thing tonight was probably looking @ a flat 1:22 possibly that miracle high 1:21 🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead::mad::grumpy::ouch: down to a 1:22.389 so close yet so far... My problem is @ druids bend (2nd corner) I can't get that slide thing happening around there like the aliens & then surtees (4th corner) OMG don't get me started the rest I can manage out it fink I'll keep pushing though! Great battle in my friends list shout out to TRL_EVOLUTION, TRL_Beau, TRL_Growling, MuhRu1s, IBZ6L20VT, GREASYSAMSQUANCH, Silex95, TRL_VIPER, TRL_Mixi125 & apex2691 :bowdown::D:gtpflag:
You did well amazing laps nebeb.
I tried to jump in final round in the last day as that day it finished 5PM where I thought it finished 8PM, silly me :lol:

Back