2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,951 views
THAT DRIVER IN THE #51 FERRARI SHOULD BE BLOODY SUSPENDED I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BULL****! And the #007 is out of the race! AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I HATE Francoise "I can't drive to save my life" Moron. :mad:
 
Oh deer... What a heartbreak for the Aston team. Even my little nephew knows better than to run out in traffic!
 
The Ferrari wasn't moving when the Aston was approaching but at the last moment the Ferrari entrers the racing line, directly into the Aston's line. smh
 
No excuse for that move and even worse was it was a Pro Ferrari. How the hell can you not see that bright blue Aston Martin coming up? That was inexcusable, he should be fired and never have a ride again for that crap.
 
There is no excuse whatsoever for that, every driver should look in every direction when re-entering the track after a spin.

Was he not already on the track after the spin? Thought he had simply stopped in the middle.
 
SSDD for the Ferraris
 
Just goes to show you: Even race car drivers...pull out in front of traffic.

Really stinks for the #007. I just saw them a few laps ago and though "Man, they're not doing half bad."
 
Last edited:
What's weird thou, is that its the AF Corse Ferrari, so it should be a pro team.
I don't know what to tell you. I've been a fan of the marque for a long time. I remember it used to be brilliant drivers in not so brilliant cars. It seems to be the other way around now. It's a shame.
 
There was a waving yellow before the corner,the 007 does have a brake pedal too. 💡
 
There was a waving yellow before the corner,the 007 does have a brake pedal too. 💡
He was going slow, and it's a slow corner too. All the more time for the Ferrari driver to see him.
 
François Perrodo who was driving the Ferrari is a French son of an oligarch says it all only got the drive because of oil money.
 
Haha a GTLM Ferrari just locked up his breaks right in front of me and went into the grass while under caution from the other Ferrari incident lmao
 
I am so peeved I'm taking a brake from watching the race for a bit...I HATE FERRARI GT DRIVERS! :mad:
 
There was a waving yellow before the corner,the 007 does have a brake pedal too. 💡

Except when you're the one that's spun around, you don't pass down the gas pedal at the last possible second in the middle of the track when a car is slowed down trying to go around.
 
There was a waving yellow before the corner,the 007 does have a brake pedal too. 💡
It's the job of the incidental driver to move back on to the track safely. It seems like the car moved right after he restarted it so my guess is that the car was in gear and it just moved forward. The Aston is responsible for avoiding the accident in from of him. He did that, but the accident moved to him.
 
Even people in GT6 online drive better than that guy!
 
The 007 assumed the Ferrari guy had a brain and didnt protect himself.
 
PCs seem to love crashing right after the restarts.
 
Green flag drops and what do we have: A PC headlights greeting the oncoming traffic at the first corner.
 
The 007 assumed the Ferrari guy had a brain and didnt protect himself.
I disagree with you. The Aston clearly took that corner tighter than the normal racing line.
 
Back