2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,876 views
From an IMSA standpoint, it's not bad. The car could look like a turd depending on what they go with, but at least there's the freedom of choice in engine as well as what looks like a good method of cost containment and variety here in IMSA. One engine supplier will monopolize it and probably drive the price up a decent bit overseas. The spec tire will make things better overseas too. If they limit to 4 constructors, my money is on Oreca, Ligier, Riley, and Lola
 
I liked the diversity of LMP2 but I guess 4 different cars won't kill the feel.
 
11079_778850912200436_2479260780093573812_n.jpg
 
not hard to see the Chevrolet sponsorship, hope Ganassi or Shank get it!
 
Say what you want. I like the Patron livery.

Granted they bribe me with a bar in the infield at every Petit Le Mans, but I am a sucker for cute girls in tight outfits serving me hard liquor, and my loyalty is for sale.
 
Say what you want. I like the Patron livery.

Granted they bribe me with a bar in the infield at every Petit Le Mans, but I am a sucker for cute girls in tight outfits serving me hard liquor, and my loyalty is for sale.
:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:
 
Say what you want. I like the Patron livery.

Granted they bribe me with a bar in the infield at every Petit Le Mans, but I am a sucker for cute girls in tight outfits serving me hard liquor, and my loyalty is for sale.
I was cheering for TRG at Petit this past season because they had the hottest grid girls. Falken too ;)
 
I was cheering for TRG at Petit this past season because they had the hottest grid girls. Falken too ;)
But they don't have tequila.
 

alcoholdron500x281.gif


Especially when the bourbon is back in my car between turns 5 and 6, even farther than their "full bar" on Spectator Hill.
 
LOL spectator hill is the place to be. That or the chicane before the Patron bridge.
 
No surprise there considering AJ is going to be abit occupied.
 
Matt McMurry was the original driver,AJ was never considered.

Matt Mcmurry...I feel like I may have heard of him and at the same time I haven't.
 
Ah, now I recall where I first heard of him: The ELMS
 
Looking at the lap times from Daytona Mc was much closer to John Pew in speed than Negri and AJ.
 
Still cannot believe they made the Z4 actually look good :lol:
 
It just looks like the Z4 GT3 after a few steroid injections.
 
It's the best looking GT racer...well second to the Aston Martin anyway. :P
 
Back