2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,855 views
Why do some people call it the Dieactiv? Oh wait, that right there is why it "earned" that nickname.
 
Withdraws car with a much faster engine,

Runs car with a still unreliable engine.



Nice job Mazda. Totally made sense.
 
I feel bad for Daly at this point... His co-drivers are really throwing this race away for him.
 
How in the hell did Fox miss the 60 car going off the track 20 minutes ago when they have control of all of the onboards?
 
How in the hell did Fox miss the 60 car going off the track 20 minutes ago when they have control of all of the onboards?
Probably a commercial break. They missed a restart for the same reason.
 
I rewound the broadcast and he went off the same lap that the BMW went off on cold tires which was almost 1 hr ago.
 
Mazda Racing@MazdaRacing2s

Troubles for the 60 car. We have just passed them for 6th in Prototype category. Rain still spitting in certain sections of track.

The race must be getting interesting in the garage area....
 
Fox being Fox as usual. Can't wait for NBCSN to embarrass them with their superior Coverage next week, it'll show NASCAR who the better network is and hopefully, TUSCC makes the jump as well.
 
Fox being Fox as usual. Can't wait for NBCSN to embarrass them with their superior Coverage next, it'll show NASCAR who the better network is and hopefully, TUSCC makes the jump as well.
I didn't think about that...God dang it I hope that happens. :drool:




Edit-2:29pm: Holy moly....LOOK AT THAT RAIN! :odd:
 
Last edited:
Looking at the radar there is one more green blob sw of the track.
 
Looking at the radar there is one more green blob sw of the track.
Hopefully this doesn't take too long. Looks more like the red flag was so that the crews could clear some of the standing water on some parts of the track.
 
A amazing coincidence that the 5 DP pits twice the second before the pits close. It is like they read the minds of the race control.;)
 
How much left of the race?
 
Ah lol not worth finding a stream
 
The sooner motorsports leaves Crap Sports 1, the better. Between their 🤬 coverage and stupid mobile app, its not worth it.
 
Ending under safety car anyway. The 90,8,17,and 93 win
 
Fox being Fox as usual. Can't wait for NBCSN to embarrass them with their superior Coverage next week, it'll show NASCAR who the better network is and hopefully, TUSCC makes the jump as well.
The question is would NBCSN be willing to allocate several hours of airtime for a series (a great one I will add bar the race control) that does not get a lot of viewers. I hope the answer would be yes.
 
The question is would NBCSN be willing to allocate several hours of airtime for a series (a great one I will add bar the race control) that does not get a lot of viewers. I hope the answer would be yes.

I think they would. NBC has many more channels to spread their coverage so they could do abit more and from the time I've spent watching, they are far less biased on their coverage of Sports.
 
The broadcast is produced by Nascar productions so they could show it on Animal Planet and it would still suck.
 
Back