2016-17 UEFA Champions League Thread

• Thread starter Brend
  • 522 comments
That slowmo of Ronaldo getting hit. His face moved slower than his skull! :lol:

The ref is completely his grip on the game.

05-daily-gifdump-86.gif

Time for the plastic Real fans to come out their shell.

That's game done. Credit goes to Benzema for the initial build up.

"Time for the plastic Real fans..."

You know that many of the Real Madrid fans have been supporting them for a long, long time.

But when people who are not Atletico fans cheer for them just to bash on Real, nobody bats an eye.
It's just pathetic all this Real hate.

"Time for the plastic Real fans..."

You know that many of the Real Madrid fans have been supporting them for a long, long time.

But when people who are not Atletico fans cheer for them just to bash on Real, nobody bats an eye.
It's just pathetic all this Real hate.
Yes, every club have their life long fans but when I see grown men and even children on social media who are supporters of Real bash on anyone who doesn't support their club no matter it is Atletico or Bayern and create 'fake' rivalries it literally outweighs the hate they get. It seems like they can dish it out but can't take some back and now here's me arguing with a Real fan.

Yes, every club have their life long fans but when I see grown men and even children on social media who are supporters of Real bash on anyone who doesn't support their club no matter it is Atletico or Bayern and create 'fake' rivalries it literally outweighs the hate they get. It seems like they can dish it out but can't take some back and now here's me arguing with a Real fan.
Then why don't you go ahead as a good example and try to be one of the persons who don't hate on everyone else and/or specific clubs/fans.

And every club out there have their trolls and crybabies on the internet... It's the internet.
Yes, some is more noticable than others, but the bigger the clubs, the more fans and foes there will be. Barca and Real are 2 classic examples, as is Liverpool and Manchester United.

--------------

Back to the match though.

Atletico are hunting 3 goals, but Real is making more progress with passes in width and length. Isco is pure class as usual and Kroos is getting there too.

Great first half but then the game fizzled out a bit in the second, fantastic performance by Real despite the defeat. 👍

Monaco will probably give him a new contract with a astronomical buy out clause. But players like Lemar and Bernardo Silva should keep Monaco on their toes. Both of them have been a joy to watch and have certainly helped assist Mbappe to get to where he's at.
No more Silva....

Already a better game than the Europa League final. 25 minutes.

Great goal by Mandzukic.

2-1 Real... Buffon beaten again by another massive deflection :( Real have been the better side in the second half but they aren't half riding their luck.

-

3-1 now... and it's probably game over for Juve

Ronaldo still has that unreal speed in his sprints. Unbelievable how fast he can sprint towards the ball.

Edit.

I don't know what happened to Juventus during half time but man, it's a difference of night and day with the team that was there before the break.

Edit2.

And Ramos showing yet again what a proper sportsman he is. Miserable ****er.

Last edited:
Back