2016 F1 Fantasy-Prediction LeagueFormula 1 

I notice there aren't many responses before mine in the form - there is a race this weekend, FP2 is already finished.

Now that I have moved to Canada, I need to remember to do this on Thursdays. I will bleed bonus points if I keep doing it after FP2.

Now that I have moved to Canada, I need to remember to do this on Thursdays. I will bleed bonus points if I keep doing it after FP2.

If people simply agreed to a flat BP rate to be given so no matter which FP you sumbit votes before, you'll get the same amount. Sure it takes away from those who did it before FP1 without any info on who is a dark horse for the race, but given the fact that the top six cars/drivers are easily known by this point it really doesn't matter.

Well this sucks, picked the wrong FI driver cause he's been doing better the past few races, and picked the one good STR driver but he starts behind the wrong FI driver I picked...

With the five place grid penalty on Nico that isn't too bad, so right no Kimi is my only good spot and Max is decent. However, I was going to pick Jenson just for the fun of it...and now look what happens when I didn't.

2016 Monaco GP winner(s):
mc.png

yeah couldn't ever find a great flag, and I couldn't really edit it well
u8j6osl.png

ox6KHrt.png

So...

I gave the victory to @SVT Cobra GT because he actually participated in the event where @DK did not and only was lucky that he had plenty of CP and picks from the race prior that did good enough. Thus even though he didn't get the most points he did get the most out all those participating in the weekend event.

However, @DK is the points leader after this round with @Spacegoat second. Go home OP you're drunk

Last edited:
Haven't picked for a while, not since Baku I think, lost interest sorry

Any chance of up to date standings before the next race?

Yeah I've been waiting for the Summer break to release everything, we more or less a month between now and the next race. I also have to see who exactly is still eligible to play and who isn't along with a couple other things.

2016 Canadian GP Winner(s):

M0pY5SH.gif

2sNbOeZ.png

iYF97q4.png

Winner of this round went to @ROAD_DOGG33J this is his third round of the season won, and the most of any active or inactive player. This win also prompted him to take over the top spot in the championship, over that of @Barra333 who finished another consistent third or podium spot. This GP also saw the inactivity of @ukfan758 and @DK

2016 Austrian GP Winner(s):

X3Vl2E2.png

FHqYOv3.png

Yq55jY6.png

And for the fourth round this season, and still the most win of any player @ROAD_DOGG33J takes the Austrian GP. With main championship rival @Barra333 rounding out the podium in third, and long time loser @LMSCorvetteGT2 gaining second.

This round saw the absence for the third time of last years championship winner @aarror thus meaning his exit this season from the league. The second missed round for @sems4arsenal and @MUSC4EVER, and the first for @Jimlaad43 and @Swagger897

The remaining three rounds are done and will be posted later today, after some editing work, thanks for you continued participation and patience.

Yeah I had no idea how much CP I had left and was on holiday :lol: should be back.

Sorry sems, you've missed too many rounds, from my count you have missed 3+ rounds. So based on the rules you're out, if you don't know the amount of CP you have, you do one of two things, pick five different drivers than the week prior or ask me.

What do the coloured names mean? I'm assuming yellow means on a warning or something? I know I missed one race.

Yes they're an idicator for both me and you guys to denote a warning of some degree. So the players that are in yellow have missed a single race, players in red have missed 2, a player in grey has missed 3 and is on the last strike but could come back so long as they miss no more races. Players in black or dark grey are done for the year and can try again next season. Green or Blue typically will mean players are in the clear, but I tend to just use those colors to tell myself who I've calculated points for and then forget to put it back to white.

Back