2016 F1 Fantasy-Prediction LeagueFormula 1 

I think I missed the last race, and IIRC I had no CPs after Azerbaijan - do I need to pick different drivers to those I've picked in Hungary?

DK
I think I missed the last race, and IIRC I had no CPs after Azerbaijan - do I need to pick different drivers to those I've picked in Hungary?

Lucky for everyone still eligible, this and the next race are the last two in the triple crown, thus CP wont matter so everyone has a fair chance at winning a triple crown round. And SVT will have a chance at winning the triple crown outright.

Just want to confirm you've got my picks for this race. Looked at the submitted ones so far and my latest ones are tagged at the bottom of the "form responses 12" tab.

Just want to confirm you've got my picks for this race. Looked at the submitted ones so far and my latest ones are tagged at the bottom of the "form responses 12" tab.

Yeah I go by the time stamp which clearly correlates with the race at Spa, I've had slight problems with the google form we use syncing with the the spreadsheets. It's fixed now, so if you want to resubmit your picks now that you know CP wont be affected you and @Barra333 can.

Yeah I go by the time stamp which clearly correlates with the race at Spa, I've had slight problems with the google form we use syncing with the the spreadsheets. It's fixed now, so if you want to resubmit your picks now that you know CP wont be affected you and @Barra333 can.

I was thinking of changing one of my picks to be honest, is that acceptable?

Any chance of an updated pick form and standings? I wouldn't mind knowing where I am with CPs coming up to the last few races.

Also, all of the images in the OP are broken.

I'm aware, but I'm quite busy with aero work, so maybe after Friday and on Saturday, but I'm doing a lot of work that takes a ton of time and is quite difficult.

Probably wasn't a good idea to post that before boarding my flight home! Am I now out? I've missed 3 races now.

You're fine. The post didn't send the few hours early like I thought, I think the page was up but I wasn't really logged in. You're fine it's not your fault keep playing.

I've done my entries for this week, Hamilton and Vettel screwed me over last Sunday. At least I won €60 after drunkenly betting something like €8 on Ricciardo and Verstappen that morning to ease the pain. :P

DK
I've done my entries for this week, Hamilton and Vettel screwed me over last Sunday. At least I won €60 after drunkenly betting something like €8 on Ricciardo and Verstappen that morning to ease the pain. :P

You've got problems :sly:

Apologies LMS for not submitting my picks for Japan. I was at Bathurst for most of last week, completely forgot all about this. :dunce:

Apologies LMS for not submitting my picks for Japan. I was at Bathurst for most of last week, completely forgot all about this. :dunce:

It's fine, as I said to @SVT Cobra GT I'm not kicking anyone out of the competition who goes over the 3 miss rule at this point. Hell I've been horrible with updates since if it isn't school and my kids running my life it's some other bs and then just me not wanting to deal with working on excel for 2 hours during the moments I do get to relax. Next year I will just do a template like I'm currently dabbling with so it's easier for me to just put in the points.

Can we get a Mexico pick form?

EDIT: I have just entered picks using the US form - I won't have a chance between now and FP1 otherwise. I hope this doesn't screw up the sheets for when you get to an update...

Last edited:
Can we get a Mexico pick form?

EDIT: I have just entered picks using the US form - I won't have a chance between now and FP1 otherwise. I hope this doesn't screw up the sheets for when you get to an update...

I wont, cause I've actually screwed them up myself earlier in the year when I linked to pick forms accidentally to the same spreadsheet. I go by the dates anyways. Also thank you for reminding me, though this time I did change the pick form, I just didn't announce it cause I've been extremely busy and having personal issues.

Also I plan to try and get all the updates out before Brazil.

:cool:

I've just put my picks in. Making an assumption that I have CPs since I don't recall intentionally using any since the last update, where I had 3.

Well if I wasn't in a car wreck earlier in the week, had tons of late semester of assignments and plenty of other personal issues. I'd have posted up everything by tonight. Instead it looks at best I may have a good chunk of stuff done before quali or the GP.

No problem. I have only used one CP, which I am 99.9999% certain I have. It would be great to know what the situation is by the last GP though.
Sounds like you have had one hell of a year.

No problem. I have only used one CP, which I am 99.9999% certain I have. It would be great to know what the situation is by the last GP though.
Sounds like you have had one hell of a year.

Yeah I have, would list all the problems, but I think it's best just to push on forward. Good luck to all this weekend.

Back