2016 Formula 1 Großer Preis von Deutschland

That's very unusual. Surely his pitcrew or his dash would tell him when it was the last lap?

Indeed, very strange. I wonder if all is not well in das Vettel-kopf? I read that he's unsettled by the sacking of Allison and it seemed clear in the race that he and the pit-wall are hardly in perfect harmony right now. Maybe he feels that 2017/18 aren't looking as likely for a championship win as he's been telling himself?

Indeed, very strange. I wonder if all is not well in das Vettel-kopf? I read that he's unsettled by the sacking of Allison and it seemed clear in the race that he and the pit-wall are hardly in perfect harmony right now. Maybe he feels that 2017/18 aren't looking as likely for a championship win as he's been telling himself?

Trouble is, if all is not well at Ferrari, where does he go? Mercedes is locked-out, as both Hamilton and Rosberg are contracted until 2018. Running back to Red Bull would leave him red faced; not that there's space there anyway. Williams are going backwards and, when a seat frees up at McLaren, it's expected that Vandoorne will fill it. So really Seb's best shot seems to be to tough it out at Ferrari, and hope for the best.

Was he sacked? I thought he left because of his wife passing away earlier this year and wanting to spend more time with his family.

All the reports I've heard suggest that he left on his own terms.

You're both right, I'd misread the situation. He was already working from the UK much of the time (very easy in engineering today) but I still think that events at Ferrari forced his hand. I now think he jumped ahead of the original timing, but I think the new timing is telling;

Brundle
Through tragic personal circumstances, James Allison, their highly regarded technical chief, has had to prioritise other matters in his life, and there were alarming reports before we arrived in Budapest that Sergio Marchionne, the president, now feels the need to sit in on technical meetings at Maranello

I know this is in the wrong thread but this one is done anyway so this seems like a good enough spot. Identify the cars used in this new TV Commercial.

The sounds are from the CART series and the track is Paul Ricard with CG added grandstands.

Back