2016 GTP Awards - Nominations!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 51 comments
  • 4,738 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get my nomination, @DQuaN?
 
Yep - unless an update to XenForo makes a bigger deal about user profiles. Your award was the one we were least happy about losing, if it's any consolation.
It was a good run while it lasted :lol:

Unless we are doing Drunk of the year I'm probably out of the awards now :lol:
 
Just curious if you got my nomination too?
 
Let's have 4 pages of posts asking if he got all our nominations, eh?
I want to make sure because I'm a little anxious of my vote being accidentally skipped.
 
Submitted.
 
Submitted mine too, just under the wire. I like to include reasons for mine, but just couldn't find the time this year!
 
You're running out of time, people. Get those votes in!
 
TB
You're running out of time, people. Get those votes in!
Only if you tell me I suck some more. :p
 
Only if you tell me I suck some more. :p
WGPahbF.gif
 
When the nominations period is closed - on Monday 12th December - we'll collect all of the nominations in all of the categories, pick from the most-suggested valid nominations and post up voting threads for each.
*looks at watch*

:p
 
But nobody said "Friday" :(
 
Fr... Friday?
 
To be fair, he didn't say WHICH Friday!
 
Point still stands
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back