2016 NFL Season

• Thread starter Blitz24
  • 870 comments
Was there a prop bet on the OT coin toss?

Patriots won the toss. Unlike what they did last year vs. the Jets they will get a touchdown here.

This is exactly like the first game in Mighty Ducks 3, Falcons go way ahead and let the Patriots come back to tie the game at the end! Well, now they won, shocker!

I never said it here, but I just had a feeling that the halftime score wasn't going to hold up and that Bill Belichick was going to find a way to get the Patriots back in the game. You never can count out Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.

The Falcons made moronic decisions in the last part of the game. All they had to do was run the ball, but they decided to pull a Pete Carroll move.

One f the best super howls in remember in my 38 years of life.

Yeah, born and bread pats fan, but that one was one he'll of a game, with maybe the best catches of that the end of regulation

I thought his knee hit the ground before the ball crossed the line.

I already said I was torn with my heart wanting Atlanta to win and my gut saying New England would win, but the best part of the Patriots winning is that Goodell has to give Robert Kraft the Lombardi Trophy now. :lol:

Atlanta had that...right up to the moment their defense came unraveled. I'm not gonna be one who says they lost this either, New England grabbed Triple H's shovel and went to town! That was easily one of the best finishes this season. I wasn't that far off the score either, just had the wrong winner.

...I think I hear Boston erupting...congratulations AGAIN to New England, earned it this year with one hell of a comeback!

Back