2016+ Nissan Navara | Mercedes X-Class | Renault Alaskan

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 163 comments
The Ranger Raptor has the Same Fenders.
Doesn't look like a Baja racer the way that F-150 looked.
Would it be different compared to the current D23 NP300 Navara pickup in the markets today? I just hope the interior gets a premium treatment this time compared to the utilitarian interior of the latter.
This
https://www.nissan.com.au/vehicles/...5H8PUWllNRI82hucYP3lGdqF63cUZMLBoC7fsQAvD_BwE
navara-n-trek-warrior-ultimate-off-road-ute-night-camp-640x1250.jpg

People don't go into the showrooms for the Titan itself. :lol: IMO it's not a bad looking truck but I don't share an opinion with most it seems. Chevy takes the cake when it comes to ugly trucks right now...

As far as the Frontier goes, I haven't seen it yet so I can't comment on the design, but I do know it'll be on the current frame with new engines and transmissions. And it's actually not coming until 2022.
I'm mentioning the Australian market. I don't see many new Nissan's that are not Navaras. However, I did see a new Patrol. Thought it was a Lexus.

Just looked it up. The top model is $102,000AUD.:eek:

Just stopped at a Nissan dealer on my way to work. A sea of SUVs in the yard: Qashqais, X-Trails, two Patrols(one in a nice metallic brown), utes must be out the back and a new Leaf(the only "car").

Crazy a few years ago, there was the Z, Altima, Micra, Pulsar all out the front.

But as we all know, the current model is already more than 5-years old, unless Nissan's plan is similar to Ford's when they unveiled the current Ranger in the US market not more than two years ago.
New Navara wasn't sold here as they thought the design was too "feminine" for US buyers.

And Mercedes just announced that they are ending production.
Yeah, that's why I said it's a shame it's ending. The X-Class looks okay in the metal. AMG should have a "compact" ute with G-Wagen and Unimog capabilities, in their line up.

The new Navara has leaked. Yes I know it says Frontier, but looking at the teaser Nissan showed a few months ago, this clearly looks like the Navara, not the US Frontier.

88456df044ed7da1daeb1df1f2fe9b2c01.jpg

af91202cc974f87aae2e46a0277f407902.jpg

Last edited:
Back