[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments

How should the driver names be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My numbers are based off of my experience in my series :lol:, they're out there because from what I can tell, that's what NR2003 values for a car's performance :lol:

My Entry

Indy 500 only
#6 Texaco/Havoline
Audi Engine
United States
Autosport Team

Is there anything else?

My Entry

Indy 500 only
#6 Texaco/Havoline
Audi Engine
United States

Is there anything else?
Team name if you're on your own.

Just remembered that. Autosport Team
Now, you picked a car from the 1995 mod. You do know this series uses the DW12?

Currently doing a test with the DW12 at Indy with modified grip levels. Speeds of 202-209 mph. Lap 8 had a 6 car crash of 33.

Red flag after a 17 car crash with 11 retirements. Massive furistrong between Tagliani, Hardy, Beatriz, and myself. 18 remaining after 16 laps. I might need to adjust some things.

Red flag after a 17 car crash with 11 retirements. Massive furistrong between Tagliani, Hardy, Beatriz, and myself. 18 remaining after 16 laps. I might need to adjust some things.
In each track.ini file, set the AI_Wall_Offset to ~35 or so, that way collisions won't be as big of a deal.

Other things to adjust

ai_drafting_distance - Bigger number means the cars will draft further behind each other
ai_line_modifier - Always put a semi-colon in front of the number for every track, makes the racing overall better

In a break between modifying tracks, I took a look at the four submitted TKU cars. You still have some work to do to meet the criteria in the OP. But for the most part, it's just the smaller details.

In a break between modifying tracks, I took a look at the four submitted TKU cars. You still have some work to do to meet the criteria in the OP. But for the most part, it's just the smaller details.
Define "smaller details".

Define "smaller details".
OP states that driver name (GTP logo) needs to be on the rear wing. Series decal also needs to replace the Verizon decal, and the engine manufacturer logo needs to go on the engine cover.

Back