[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,065 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna be that guy and say that I don't really care who joins. As long as they can drive fast, it wouldn't matter to me.
 
I'm gonna be that guy and say that I don't really care who joins. As long as they can drive fast, it wouldn't matter to me.

I don't really care who joins. As long as they can drive fast, it wouldn't matter to me.

As long as they can drive fast, it wouldn't matter to me.

As long as they can drive fast

drive fast

drive fast

drive fast

drive fast

drive fast

...

🤬
 
Hey, Jah, I know this is going to be even more of a burden, but could you work on my car as well? I can paint (sorta), but I don't think I can work with this template...
 
Hey, Jah, I know this is going to be even more of a burden, but could you work on my car as well? I can paint (sorta), but I don't think I can work with this template...
If you're willing to change your sponsor to one of the following, I can repurpose an existing car for you. Same goes for you @DurWinning
  • Angie's List
  • Menard's
  • Burger King
  • Red Bull
  • McDonald's
  • Lowe's
  • Dogecoin
  • Miller Lite
  • Coca-Cola
  • Geico
  • Haas Automation
  • Pennzoil
  • Serta
Otherwise, I can't really do anything beyond single color schemes with a number
 
If you're willing to change your sponsor to one of the following, I can repurpose an existing car for you. Same goes for you @DurWinning
  • Angie's List
  • Menard's
  • Burger King
  • Red Bull
  • McDonald's
  • Lowe's
  • Dogecoin
  • Miller Lite
  • Coca-Cola
  • Geico
  • Haas Automation
  • Pennzoil
  • Serta
Otherwise, I can't really do anything beyond single color schemes with a number

Ok... Use Burger King as my sponsor. Just work from there.
 
If you're willing to change your sponsor to one of the following, I can repurpose an existing car for you. Same goes for you @DurWinning
  • Angie's List
  • Menard's
  • Burger King
  • Red Bull
  • McDonald's
  • Lowe's
  • Dogecoin
  • Miller Lite
  • Coca-Cola
  • Geico
  • Haas Automation
  • Pennzoil
  • Serta
Otherwise, I can't really do anything beyond single color schemes with a number
Put me down for Burger King then.

Edit: I see a small problem. Any other pre-made cars available or is the list above all of them?
 
Last edited:
Put me down for Burger King then.

Edit: I see a small problem. Any other pre-made cars available or is the list above all of them?
All of them
 
McDonald's is Clayton's sponsor.
 
Put me down for Reb Bull then.
 
Just a reminder to whoever is making my car. The sponsor is MLP and a little Rarity logo along the sides :D
 
Everyone needs to hold up for a second. To those willing to make cars for other drivers, make sure you do your team's first if necessary. For those relying on yours getting done by someone else wait for them to say they are ready before lodging requests. When they are ready, they will post here.
 
To make life easier, #96 is sponsored by McDonald's, with the #98 to be sponsored by Dogecoin and the #95 to be sponsored by Pennzoil.
 
So, the pool for Indy 500 seats looks like this...
#77 Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing-Chevrolet with Sonic Drive Thru sponsorship. For information, contact @BRRT_Angel
#95 Cherokee Motorsports-Audi with Pennzoil sponsorship. For information, contact @Clayton Hardy

A full time seat is also available, the last of it's kind for 2016...
#98 Cherokee Motorsports-Audi with Dogecoin sponsorship. For information, contact @Clayton Hardy

I believe the number for current Indy 500 entries is at 30, and with the three seats mentioned above, that number would be set to a perfect 33.
 
Definitely needing drivers to fill the seats.
 
Sonic Drive Thru. <3
 
Created a form for everyone to be able to mold their drivers for the season. Vehicle stats are already determined and set. Even I have to fill this thing out. You have 800 points. I hope you guys are good at math.
TAGS: @BRRT_Angel @vetteman24 @GTRacer22 @nascarfan1400 @KuniKino****a @RACECAR @DCybertron @Clayton Hardy @raven214 @Jahgee1124 @DurWinning @Niku Driver HC @rallymorten @Michelin @Harsk100 @trobes29 @DcrRaikkonen @catamount39 @BKGlover @Whitetail @Gerarghini @aarror @AJHG1000 @BayneHamlin1121 @SVX @Arixant @swiftsmith @tbwhhs @Smurfybug @AudiMan2011 The form will be at the bottom of the OP for any new joining members.
 
I assume 100 is the max. we can dedicate to each?

Edit: yep. That seems to be the case. Gud den.
 
I assume 100 is the max. we can dedicate to each?
You have 800 points total to spread across 11 items. You could make a rating 100, but be sure to compensate for it elsewhere to not go over 800. Say your points total 872, 144 points will be deducted, or 16 points per item taken off your submitted rating.
 
Back