- 9,553

- Vermont
- catamount39
Where are the templates for the cars may I ask? 
Smiffsden. I should post a link. Verizon Indycar Series.Where are the templates for the cars may I ask?![]()
Haven't figured out how to add tracks, but definitely enjoying the cars.Get the mod OK Angel?
Move the track folder from the ZIP that you download of it (Titled something like "talladega") into the Tracks folder of your NASCAR Racing 2003 Season folderHaven't figured out how to add tracks, but definitely enjoying the cars.
You just want every series to have CaliforniaAngel its the same process as mods, only in the "tracks" instead of "series"
When you can, get Auto Club 2014:
View attachment 402700
With racing like that can you blame me!?You just want every series to have California![]()
Would the racing not change when you change the grip levels to make it an open wheel track?With racing like that can you blame me!?![]()
Slowly making a believer out of you...With racing like that can you blame me!?![]()
Can I change my name?Getting ready to start up a Indianapolis 500 since I'm not home and I have my laptop. These are using the 2014 cars, of which I've changed some of the names to members of the VRR community. Like the following...
#4: Ivan Acosta
#5: Mohammed Ahmed
#7: Evangeline Porter
#9: Owen Gilliland
#14: Jacob Phillabaum
#22: Jacob Descoteau
#77: Stephanie Porter
#91: Kunimitsu Kino****a
#96: Clayton Hardy
#00: Nas Pinkton
Slowly making a believer out of you...
Absolutely. Planning on adding catamount since I got his name.Can I change my name?
Name: Alexis RainsfordAbsolutely. Planning on adding catamount since I got his name.
Bruh, this isn't V8 ChampcarsName: Alexis Rainsford
Number: 80
Can't adjust the number because no photoshop skills, but the name can be changed.Name: Alexis Rainsford
Number: 80
*Mohammad#5: Mohammed Ahmed
I'll go and fix it.*Mohammad![]()
With her success in the TMMC, why wouldn't she graduate from champcars after 3 years?Bruh, this isn't V8 Champcars
Because in the TM Canon, V8 Supercars is the top open wheeled seriesWith her success in the TMMC, why wouldn't she graduate from champcars after 3 years?
Pfff. Alexis is gonna win thisBecause in the TM Canon, V8 Supercars is the top open wheeled series![]()
Your making me laugh! Stop it!Pfff. Alexis is gonna win this
Oh God not another.
vetteman doesn't have his age, but I can definitely say I had it before youOh God not another.![]()
He's 18. I think.vetteman doesn't have his age, but I can definitely say I had it before you![]()