2016 WeatherTech SportsCar ChampionshipSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 4,512 comments
  • 240,467 views
The old racing adage still applies. To finish first, you must first finish.

So had a wedding to go to today, and missed most of the race only saw first couple of hours. Anyone want to give me a run down, especially concerning GTLM?
The Ford's struggled and everyone else has been in a Bar room brawl. That's the best way to describe it.
 
Porsches dominated for the first few hours, Vettes kept up with them and are starting to pull through now.
 
Kinda snarky considering their history of keeping the speedy dry supplier funded.

 
They just said #55 is on the lead lap, but has to come into service for fuel, then go around again to be on the lead lap
 
Kinda snarky considering their history of keeping the speedy dry supplier funded.



Well to be fair, it was pretty much clear as day.
 
Mazda is back on the lead lap! A second chance has been given :D
 
I love the LEDs on the cars. There needs to be more of this so the night racing becomes TRON racing. They can lower than intensity since there are more of them, but it would look so cool.
 
Come on Porsches! Extend that lead!
 
3 wide... Into turn 1.. Every damn restart. Sooner or later, it ain't gonna work out. :boggled:
 
This a big penalty.
 
Pruett in the lead.

Going for 6
 
If a DP wins, I really hope it's the 5 just so he can get his sixth.
 
That's enough for me, I have been battling a cold and fever since mid week. I will be back before sunrise. I expect Ferrari to be leading the GT classes, the 2 or 55 to be leading P and all the PC cars to be gone by then...let's make that happen mkay?
 
That's enough for me, I have been battling a cold and fever since mid week. I will be back before sunrise. I expect Ferrari to be leading the GT classes, the 2 or 55 to be leading P and all the PC cars to be gone by then...let's make that happen mkay?

Or not. :sly:
 
Nice voiceover there. :p
 
60 essentially confirmed out, blown engine.
 
Calling it quits for tonight too. Goodnight everyone and enjoy the race.
 
Why does the guy being interviewed sound like a scheming Villain? :lol:
 
Back