2016 WeatherTech SportsCar ChampionshipSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 4,512 comments
  • 240,467 views
Oh no. :(
 
#55 is stopped! NOOOOOO :nervous:

Edit: IT LIVES!
 
It's still alive- for now.
 
I come back from the bathroom and I see a stopped Mazda...

tumblr_mqo1xroCsb1sz9qdmo1_500.gif



It's back up, but it lost the lap again!!!
 
Please let that just be a minor hiccup that doesn't happen again.
 
#55 in.
 
Crash in GTD! Two Huracans!
 
Big crash!

Rear axle in the #48 is done for.
 
First and second in GTD wrecked.
 
Mazda dodged a bullet there... almost got caught in that crazy wreck.
 
Damn, I saw the light strip on that Lamborghini and thought it was the Mazda.
 
That's not gonna buff out.
 
Neither are the drivers going full speed during FCY.
 
Damn, I saw the light strip on that Lamborghini and thought it was the Mazda.
I thought so as well. I think they might have come pretty close to collecting it in whatever nonsense they just caused judging by the marks on the track.
 
LOL my IMSA feed cut off as the commentator is basically giving a lashing to how the drivers aren't respecting the yellow. Stay classy IMSA
 
So looks like the Mazda may have had an oil light and he shut it down to save the engine, but maybe it was a glitch? Added some oil, thumbs up from the crew saying no leak.
 
Damn! the #55 ALMOST got involved
 
Back