2016 WeatherTech SportsCar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 4,512 comments
If you're not following Jordan on social media, you're missing out on so many lawls.

I hardly ever see him post anything serious, but his stuff does make my day that much better.

I was thinking the Lexus was a bit slow, I never even knew Lexus was aiming for a GT4 program.
Well I am not entirely sure, but between the ride height, wing and bodywork it is either a GT4 car or their special car which is going to be sold as a track toy in Japan.

I thought Porsche were going to follow suit with the turbo route?
That was never confirmed, and the test car that had the turbo ducts at Monza was never confirmed to be a GTE test bed. (IIRC, somebody feel free to correct its been a long few months for me)

Here we go again with that mid engined Corvette meme. Give it a rest already.

Corvette already confirmed that the next Corvette street car will be mid engine as they have said they have done "All they could do with front engine" (BS) and they need to go to mid engine to compete with other mid engine cars not on the race track but on the street.

Biggest mistake GM has ever made. And they've made a lot of mistakes. Hardcore Corvette people won't be too happy. I don't like Corvette's and I'm not happy about it.

Can you link to any article saying this? I don't believe it.

I can't link you to an article. But this is what Jordan, Ricky Taylor and Max Angelelli have told me.

And there's this as well.
2016-07-22_00-50-08.jpg

I can't link you to an article. But this is what Jordan, Ricky Taylor and Max Angelelli have told me.

And there's this as well.
2016-07-22_00-50-08.jpg
Well, being as you're in the paddock quite a lot (and a driver no less :drool: ) I guess we can't argue with that (of all of the factory drivers to leak information too...WTR drivers? Then again, Ricky and Jordan are prime for the LMGTE seats soon). Also...WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT?! :eek: :scared: :odd:

Last edited:
Well, being as you're in the paddock quite a lot (and a driver no less :drool: ) I guess we can't argue with that (of all of the factory drivers to leak information too...WTR drivers? Then again, Ricky and Jordan are prime for the LMGTE seats soon). Also...WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT?! :eek: :scared: :odd:

It's one of the first photos when you google "Mid Engine Corvette"

Corvette already confirmed that the next Corvette street car will be mid engine as they have said they have done "All they could do with front engine" (BS) and they need to go to mid engine to compete with other mid engine cars not on the race track but on the street.

Biggest mistake GM has ever made. And they've made a lot of mistakes. Hardcore Corvette people won't be too happy. I don't like Corvette's and I'm not happy about it.
Serious? we needs some sources on what might be the biggest, (and most despair-inducing) auto news of the year

PS< That orange monstrosity above is NOT I repeat NOT REAL. It's a heavily photoshopped picture of a C7 show car, and it looks like something I can do. Honestly, I'm sick and tired of this rumor and I wish all the Facebook dwelling, fake article sharing morons can get it through their thick, uneducated skulls that this is NOT real, nor will it likely ever be real. And no, I will not listen otherwise unless GM THEMSELVES say it's happening in big bold letters on big white billboards. Even then, Until they displace C7s in dealerships I'm not totally convinced. Good day to you sir!

--end rant

Last edited:
Serious? we needs some sources on what might be the biggest, (and most despair-inducing) auto news of the year

PS< That orange monstrosity above is NOT I repeat NOT REAL. It's a heavily photoshopped picture of a C7 show car, and it looks like something I can do. Honestly, I'm sick and tired of this rumor and I wish all the Facebook dwelling, fake article sharing morons can get it through their thick, uneducated skulls that this is NOT real, nor will it likely ever be real. And no, I will not listen otherwise unless GM THEMSELVES say it's happening in big bold letters on big white billboards. Even then, Until they displace C7s in dealerships I'm not totally convinced. Good day to you sir!

--end rant

This is one of tge articles that started this rumour, I agree though, I doubt its a corvette, maybe some plan for a mid engine car that rivals the new Ford GT,

Back to topic,
Still waiting for actual shots of any DPi cars, less then 100 days doesn't leave much room for R&D before the first event,

Back