2017 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of NurburgringTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter AerodyManiac
  • 310 comments
  • 29,345 views
ADAC 24 hours series. One Qualifying race and one 24 hour race. It fits into, but is separate from, the VLN series.
 
Nürb trackmap.png

In case someone needs one for some purpose...
 
I think something is missing from that #55 Porsche but I'm not sure what it is. 💡

#13 Viper in trouble again. :guilty:
 
Viper dead again. Could it have run out of fuel?
 
Nice save by the Cayman in that bend where you don't want to miss the apex.
 
A Bentley just went into the gravel after exiting the pits.
 
#311 stopped on trackside on the kleine karroussell.

#10 collided with a Clio on the start of the nordschleife. Long way to the pits. Aaaanndd, its over for them.
 
Last edited:
Audi's got hweel damij.

EDIT: Same Audi is out.

EDIT EDIT: Same Audi is probably not out, just waiting for a tow.
 
That's one of the R8's out. Good. Good.

(To be read with a Dick Dastardly voice.)
 
174 Golf stuck in a gravel trap.
 
Clio should've kept his line, poor judgement on his part.

Manta back in the fight. 👍
 
There's been a lot of leaving track track and hitting things recently. I wonder what's up.
 
Mercedes in 3rd! COME ON!
 
I'm out at the moment - I take it the Konrad Lamborghini is done after trying to crisp itself up earlier?
 
#5 Audi spun and has a puncture

EDIT: Tire is COMPLETELY GONE.
 
This Audi is certainly determined, huh?

:lol:
 
Back