2017 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of NurburgringTouring Cars 

Why wouldn't it be possible?

One would think the event has acquired an international following surpassing Germany's own. Worldwide fame of the Nürburgring combined with globalization and everything. Of course, the number of viewers on the official stream does not represent all viewers, but it should provide a good indication.

#36 Bentley stopped at the entrance of the GP-track. And a Porsche #63 on the kitty litter at Aremberg.

And Audi #28 in the pitbox for repairs.

Well, that M6 squeezed in and the RS3 did a nice barrel roll across the track. good thing the driver got out on his own. I believe he's going to hospital.

Well, that M6 squeezed in and the RS3 did a nice barrel roll across the track. good thing the driver got out on his own. I believe he's going to hospital.

Guten morgen. At least he walked by himself to the medical car. With a neckbrace thou.

So much Manta. If I were to participate in this race, I'd probably go with a classic car as well. All that character.

One would think the event has acquired an international following surpassing Germany's own. Worldwide fame of the Nürburgring combined with globalization and everything. Of course, the number of viewers on the official stream does not represent all viewers, but it should provide a good indication.

I don't know people in here even seem to not enjoy this type of racing, there are several classes to follow, and only a few names are know internationally by a larger margin of people. I'd say the event while international is still never going to grasp the numbers even close to other like events.

I feel it's still more a German affair than anything else and you see it when the leading manufactures all hail from said nation for example. As just one facet to why it is more region popular than world.

I've been tracking the #30 with the 'Ring Queen, hoping it can land a spot in the top 10-15. It's been running laps a few seconds slower the other SP9s but it's gone fairly smoothly in comparison, it could make it on reliability.

Race ends at 6:30 AM for me, hoping to catch it all the way through but booooy oh boy will it be a late night...

I've been tracking the #30 with the 'Ring Queen, hoping it can land a spot in the top 10-15. It's been running laps a few seconds slower the other SP9s but it's gone fairly smoothly in comparison, it could make it on reliability.

Race ends at 6:30 AM for me, hoping to catch it all the way through but booooy oh boy will it be a late night...

Especially if you plan to watch the Indy 500. I think I'll cut my night short with the race and just wake up to catch the tail end while watching Monaco.

Especially if you plan to watch the Indy 500. I think I'll cut my night short with the race and just wake up to catch the tail end while watching Monaco.

I don't follow much outside of endurance series, I'm not too worried about missing anything as I am the post-race exhaustion.

I don't follow much outside of endurance series, I'm not too worried about missing anything as I am the post-race exhaustion.

Well my post was a general one just coming off of what you've said, since I was so focused on Nurb that I had forgot the other races until you mentioned a "late night". I think it's my time to catch some sleep though.

Back