2017 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand PrixFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
NQPTpV8.png

Illegal pass and nothing resembling an appropriate penalty.

Well it is what happens when the FIA dont have the balls do have proper penalties.
When was the black flag used last time, time to pull it out of the goodwill box, blow the cobwebs off and use it for once.

Hmm, something exciting might happen! The Mercs are close.
“Okay Valterri, Lewis is faster than you, so let him through even though he’s not battling for the championship!”

Oh wait, that’s something that Ferrari would do! :P

Well it is what happens when the FIA dont have the balls do have proper penalties.
When was the black flag used last time, time to pull it out of the goodwill box, blow the cobwebs off and use it for once.
It was worthy of a bigger penalty but not the black flag. There only been one incident worthy of that this season and we all know what that was.

Am I the only one that thinks Massa lost the right to do this kind of crap when he came back? :rolleyes:

Alonso got the last laugh on Massa, he's still faster than him! :lol:

I still don't know what was wrong with the previous logo??? The new one literally looks like a cheap parody. It's not interesting...I'm gonna miss the negative space and mild reference to the silhouette of the cars.

So, yes. This season. First half was pretty good, second half wasn't. Thanks to Ferrari for bottling it. Couple of decent races throughout, and quite a few bad ones. Baku stands out as this year's only classic. I'd hope for better, but all I seem to be hearing for next year is doom-mongering. Oh, and of course, the god awful halo. Buzzing to do all this again in March, though...

This is kinda sad to me. They were a big upgrade from watching SPEED at 480p for me! I really loved the Sam Posey "essays", as well as the F1 Countdowns/Extras. Admittedly, I kinda stopped consistently watching the pre/post race stuff, since the allure and excitement of F1 sort of became "normal" since my first.

That was the best send off EVER....all three doing shoeys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back