2017 Ferrari SF70H Coming to Assetto Corsa

I wish they did a final expansion which had all those Ferraris in the vote along with a new track like Fiorano.

That would be awesome.

another pack with the other most voted cars (512m, 488 gte, testarossa, f50, tdf, enzo and 575 gtc) would have been awesome indeed, for a few reasons
- 917 finally gets a rival (512), so does the mc12 with the 575
- gte field (c7r, 911 rsr) gets bigger with the 488
- big 5 group would be complete with enzo and f50 (one of my favourites)

and kunos also said the ferrari pack was one of the most successful DLCs. pretty sure another one would have received similar positive feedback from players. but we can't always have everything . .

another pack with the other most voted cars (512m, 488 gte, testarossa, f50, tdf, enzo and 575 gtc) would have been awesome indeed, for a few reasons
- 917 finally gets a rival (512), so does the mc12 with the 575
- gte field (c7r, 911 rsr) gets bigger with the 488
- big 5 group would be complete with enzo and f50 (one of my favourites)

and kunos also said the ferrari pack was one of the most successful DLCs. pretty sure another one would have received similar positive feedback from players. but we can't always have everything . .

No matter what, the top 10 results can be valuable in choosing cars for the next game. There may still be a very good chance that Ferrari can provide the required data and there's no doubt players want them. What more could an Italian developer dealing with licensed content ask for? :)

Marco once implied the difficulty in picking DLC cars the majority of players will appreciate. Well, look at the poll then.

Back