2017 Formula 1 Pirelli Belgian Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 250 comments
raceday.jpg

Interesting to see how stoffels mclaren performs, being he has a slightly higher spec engine than alonso and they don't seem as far of the pace as expected for a high speed track.

Interesting to see how stoffels mclaren performs, being he has a slightly higher spec engine than alonso and they don't seem as far of the pace as expected for a high speed track.

Wait they got the new spec running again? Because he switched to the old spec hence having 65 place penalty instead of the original 35.

Mick Schumacher has no accent. I don't mean he doesn't have a German accent or anything, it's like he just doesn't have an accent of any sort.

Mick Schumacher has no accent. I don't mean he doesn't have a German accent or anything, it's like he just doesn't have an accent of any sort.

I guess that's called International English, it's what you sound like when your taught by a variety of English speaking teachers from all over the world and pick up an accent that sounds like nothing particular.

Spoke too soon.

Alonso's got the skills, but that McLaren lacks the guts to go the distance. :ouch:

Back