2017 General WEC/ELMS/AsLMS Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

• Thread starter IforceV8
  • 2,611 comments
Just arrived home from the race. Awesome racing, first time I've seen those live with my very own eyes and I have to say the pace of the LMP1s is difficult to believe. Happy with the Porsche win, disppointed that it didn't take the one-two, happy that Toyota was on the podium.

I'll upload pics and stuff later on 👍

Just arrived home from the race. Awesome racing, first time I've seen those live with my very own eyes and I have to say the pace of the LMP1s is difficult to believe. Happy with the Porsche win, disppointed that it didn't take the one-two, happy that Toyota was on the podium.

I'll upload pics and stuff later on 👍
Didn't you say a lot of time ago that you live a few blocks from the track?
You lucky man :D

IMG_20160912_221049.jpg

There actually seems to be a bigger crowd than last year, everyone is just clustered in the shade including myself because it is like a billion degrees here.
Track needs to work on better stands for the Texas heat. :crazy: But yeah looking in the shade there's a lot of people there.

This is why it pays to have a man on the ground to give feedback. :lol: :P :D

A whole lot of people are sitting in the main grandstands. It's a good crowd but the heat is hiding them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we switch to UFC because **** you race fans
WEC Live is where it's at. Ditched the WEC TV broadcasts I think last year. My only issue is I still haven't figured out how to access replays...I think I need to emulate a tablet to use the app. Once I do that, I guess I can finally access them. Strange that they are absent on desktops/laptops.

I think most of all the major series realized Fox was going to screw over race fans time and time again, and so finally we are seeing less race programming on TV, or at least the Fox channel, and more online.

Yea, they're back on FS2. And the stream you gave is good, I thought it would have German announcers lol. This probably won't have commercials so it's better. Only downside for me is it's being chromecasted from my phone since my computer isn't good. I'll try to load it in the PS4 browser so I can have it on my stereo. The on boards with huge speakers sound amazing.

It works but the quality isn't going all the way up. Would it be better if I went to my wired connection?

Last edited:
Literally the second I switch on the 8 has an issue...

I really need to stop watching these things. I just jinx my favorite teams...

Back