2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
  • 194,253 views
Damn, they pulled that Safety Car trigger too quick.
I know right, it should have turned its lights off, raced a lap and parked up :lol:
 
Oh god no Fabian...
 
Apparently Bathurst last year didn't teach them anything. Something needs to be done about the re-dress rule. That was only ever going to end one way.
 
In some cases, re-dressing can be the better option, but not when doing it holds up half a field of cars on one of the fastest tracks in the country!
 
Two cameramen missed the accident, but luckily an on board camera caught it. Good thing it did catch it or else I would’ve had no clue wtf just happened lol.
 
Ah c’mon, can they really not complete the final few laps?
No, because Supercars logic..

Also trust Gizzy to go all out with the burnout. Remembering he has to do another race tomorrow with that engine, gearbox, etc!
 
I'll bet Fabs' Falcon is being stripped as we speak..
 
In this era of 'Time Certain Finish' BS, just do away with the lap count & make the races one lap past whatever time they want to call it quits.

Anything else is nothing short of an insult to the educated.
I second that.
 
In this era of 'Time Certain Finish' BS, just do away with the lap count & make the races one lap past whatever time they want to call it quits.
👍👍
I'll bet Fabs' Falcon is being stripped as we speak..

Looks like the left hand corner looks took most of the damage.
 
Has anyone got a video of Coulthard's crash, I can't find it anywhere.
 
Has anyone got a video of Coulthard's crash, I can't find it anywhere.
Would be keen to see one too!

Also, Jason Bargwana's helped out with the repairs by sourcing a roof panel for the Falcon. Hope to see it out later today!
 
Has anyone got a video of Coulthard's crash, I can't find it anywhere.
Just caught a quick glimpse in the recap this morning. They got a shot of him flipping from the rear camera of a passing car. HAven't seen a video posted yet.
 
Kind of refreshing to see an Altima and Camry, racing at the front.
 
Last edited:
Apparently Bathurst last year didn't teach them anything. Something needs to be done about the re-dress rule. That was only ever going to end one way.
They have to revert back to drive throughs. Once again, a redress has caused a major accident and it's unfair for all parties involved.
 
An onboard of David Reynolds would be good to see as his car was facing Coulthards the entire time.
 
*sigh* SuperView doing SuperView things...
 
Back