Touring Cars 2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and Talk

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by Spacegoat, Dec 7, 2016.

1. 05XR8

05XR8

Not guilty :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :tdown: Too bad that's the only hand emoji I can give to VASC.

From FB

2. RESHIRAM5

RESHIRAM5

I'm not sure what they could gain from this outside an apology anyway as well as more up to date technology and from what I gather from the article this was the best up-to-date technology they had at the time.

3. 05XR8

05XR8

Gain? VASC to stop being shady. Be transparent with the data. Also, moving forward, improving the system. A comment reads that there should be gps data+time loop+manned radar. Breach of 2/3 confirms penalty should be given. VASC just saying it(timing loop) is fool proof and not having data available to teams, isn't right. Even if current rules(that all teams agreed upon) state a pitlane penalty can't be reversed.

For 2018, VASC need to backup every PLP they hand out.

4. RESHIRAM5

RESHIRAM5

Going in for a talk isn't gonna stop them from being shady. If it was shady business, I wouldn't expect them to look at the data and go "yeah you're right, we're sorry. we'll make better systems".

They did all the could with exposing. Unless there are other ideas but talking with them isn't gonna stop them from being Shading as they can easily say "time loop".