2018 FIFA World Cup Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 2,047 comments
Croatia is playing the better football. Though we all know that playing better is not always a common denominator among winners.

Impressive how Croatia had two 120min matches before this and didn't make a substitution yet.

Some tough questions must be asked now... like can I make it to the off license and back before extra time starts...

I can't wait for the ITV commentators and pundits to claim England, having won a penalty shootout already, will have the upper hand over Croatia, who have won 2 penalty shootouts.

England seems a little more confortable suddenly. That or Croatia is finally running on empty

EDIT: Modric is a phenomenal player.

What's It's coming home in Croatian? :P

But in all seriousness, how has the game been so far? Did I miss a spectacle?

But in all seriousness, how has the game been so far? Did I miss a spectacle?
It's been a very good game - England dominated the first half but Croatia have been dominant in the second half .England scored early but could have had 3 or 4 in the first half, while Croatia made their pressure count and could have won it in the 2nd half. There's been a number of chances for both sides, but now it looks like it is headed to penalties.

The game has been played in an excellent spirit and it is still on a knife edge.

Kane doesn't look right, had a poor game and is always deep and not upfront.

Anyone notice anything wrong with him?

Kane doesn't look right, had a poor game and is always deep and not upfront.

Anyone notice anything wrong with him?
Yeh, he's been off colour tonight - do we need to go to VAR(dy)?

One piece of good news - my English pal Malcolm has been on the phone to Guinness as his blood pressure has just set a new World Record.

Although I feel Croatia should go through based on their game, I gotta give it to England for having a GREAT defense. It's anyone's game at this point. A beautiful match overall.

EDIT: Aaaaaand I jinxed them. :lol: Well deserved Croatia!!! :cheers:

Back